Help Vlatko! (8 Viewers)

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    I know it was hard for you By, but projecting your difficulties onto other people will not help you get over them. Peace
    Sure Cuti your the only tool dumb enough to think that father christmas is a priest.Dont worry ur still he's fav & the gifts will keep coming.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Sure Cuti your the only tool dumb enough to think that father christmas is a priest.Dont worry ur still he's fav & the gifts will keep coming.
    I know father Christmas is not a priest, he is obviously an angel, who else could it be?

:weee:

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Lemme ponder on it :D
    Have to go to a private lesson of economics, and will think of the economic factors of donating to V and J, and then will come back with a decision :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I could give you a loan, with interest.

Only because I like you.
    How's this; all the cash that's donated to me, I'll put on one bet and then if I win, I donate all my winnings to Byrone?

Than you take up the interests with him. :D

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    How's this; all the cash that's donated to me, I'll put on one bet and then if I win, I donate all my winnings to Byrone?

Than you take up the interests with him. :D
    As if you'll win that bet. Your getting their hopes up for nothing.
    I suggest you bet them on an Inter win, can only be good for Juve since you loose every bet you place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)