Help please! (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Switch from house to progressive trance, I find it much better. Try Paul Van Dyk, Ian Van Dahl, Darude, Aeon, Talla, DJ Visage, Tomcraft, System F, etc.

Btw, DJ Keoki is old as hills... that guy is still alive?

OP
AnnA

AnnA

May 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    I think Paul Van Dyke is great!! :thumb:

The only problem is that I have 56K modem and most of the songs are really big :(

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by AnnA ] ++
    I think Paul Van Dyke is great!! :thumb:

The only problem is that I have 56K modem and most of the songs are really big :(
    Well, what I normally do is I go to the music store (not the one which sells licenced music, but pirated) and buy the so-called theme compilations CDs with mp3s- trance, house, jungle, progressive, techno, etc. Each CD would include 4-7 previously released albums, mostly compilations and some 150+ songs. Then I would listen to them all and copy the ones that I like.

I also have 56K and becomes a pain to download songs, buying mp3 CDs saves a lot of time and effort.

If you don't have pirated CDs in Croatia (there's where I think you live), then you shoud go to the store and buy the most recent "Dream Dance" compilation by Sony Music. A new compilation comes out every 4-5 months and it has the BEST trance music released. It is 2 CDs with 20 tunes on each- so that's 40 songs, all of which are usually great.

Then you go to www.exactaudiocopy.com, download the latest version of that program, install it, and rip all your tunes into MP3 . ExactAudioCopy is one of the best programs for ripping, created by one German student.

Trance music is beautiful, I can listen to it 24/7

OP
    AnnA

AnnA

May 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Is there any Paul Van Dyk`s song that you guys like the most? I have For An Angel and Nothing But you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)