Help me decide!? (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Well... thats easy! I already own the blue one, in fact i'm wearing it right now... weird! So I would pick the new away shirt.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Yes it is the same right?

I was ashamed when Juventus played in it, but still it was a great year.
Juventus is black and white, they are not Lazio or Chelsea!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Juve still had the black and white shirt you know... The blue was the away shirt. I really don't see what's wrong with it.

++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Juventus is black and white, they are not Lazio or Chelsea!
Remember Juve started out with pink shirts

OP
Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    Kalberg, I know that you would pick the withe one coz you alredy have the blue one... but wich would you recommend me to buy...

Zambrotta: The blue kit is a great kit, coz its a part of our history, has the kit that Juve wear when we won the Champions League, and I choose those two shirts coz I alredy have the actual home shirt, so I don't want another withe and black shirt.
    If Subside had the Blue in long sleeves I would have bougth it without a doubd, but they only had it with short sleeves, so I have to choose beteween this two kits...

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    Kalberg, I know that you would pick the withe one coz you alredy have the blue one... but wich would you recommend me to buy...
    I would recommend the white one. It's the new shirt and it's cool! But remember the blue is a part of Juves history and a really cool shirt... Buy 'em both :D

OP
    Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    If I had the money I would buy the both... but I don't have it...
    I think I will go for the blue one...
    Now I have to decide wich number and player I will put to the shirt...
    Maybe Vialli...

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Or maybe Conte... he was the man back then! In fact Juve had so many great players in thoose years, it's a bit hard to choose.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

Yeah, I made it in February 2002. Now i've got a small crew working on it. It's the biggest and best Juve site in Denmark.

OP
    Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    hey, Kalberg, do you know any other site that sales jerseys (not subside) that could have the blue kit??? I been loking it and I only could find it in subside, but I would like to have anothe option

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    No, I only know danish shops and they don't have it. I bought mine in Italy a few years ago. Don't you have some fan shops where you come from?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)