Help, I don't want to get ripped off, or something (1 Viewer)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I don't really know where to ask this and I was looking for some short answers.
I'm right currently selling some of my old stuff and one of 'em is a guitar. However before I go to the store and see if they want to buy it back I want to make sure I don't get completely ripped of. I bought it... pffft... don't recall but like 7 years ago maybe. It's a Fender DG-16 Nat in very good shape. So I was wondering if anyone here who knows about music and instruments, how much it is worth. None of my friends or colleagues are into music and neither am I anymore. Haven't touched the guitar for many years. Does any of you have any idea? Would be most appreciated. Btw I'm not trying to sell it here...

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Which country do you live in?

actually nvm.

It'd be worth about $150 at bare minimum to over $200 if it's very good shape as you say it is.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Have a look on the internet as if you were buying the guitar and compare prices. It's difficult to suggest what it is worth right now otherwise. I've just had a quick look and they seem to be around $100-$150 for good ones. If you sell it to a guy in the shop he'll probably offer you $75 or less for it as he wants to make something on it.

Depends how quickly you want to sell it, I'd advertise it personally.

OP
Tak!

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
  • Thread Starter #5
    I think I'll go to the shop and see what they offer then. If they come anywhere near 100 USD I'll take it otherwise I'll try to sell it over the Internet. Thanks a lot you guys, life savers. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)