Help from Dubai (1 Viewer)

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
Hi Guys
anybody knows a pub or a bar in Dubai that plays the Serie A games?? im dying here as i dont have the cable channel that bought the rights for it and i cant find no were where i can watch the matches?
Cheers

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
you can subscribe to Showtime.it has a channel called Abu Dhabi sports.it covers the serie a rather well.

OP
Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    you can subscribe to Showtime.it has a channel called Abu Dhabi sports.it covers the serie a rather well.
    ya i know but i cant do that as i already have ART they put the CL games and have much bigger collection than abu Dhabi Sports ...CL,PL,BUNDSLIGA,European international games,Cupa Italia ......Show time only have Serie A so i thought there must be somewhere that shows the games..

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

You should go to Sheesha (hobly bobly) places .. thats what i used to do when i coudnt watch any matches back when i was there :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++

ya i know but i cant do that as i already have ART they put the CL games and have much bigger collection than abu Dhabi Sports ...CL,PL,BUNDSLIGA,European international games,Cupa Italia ......Show time only have Serie A so i thought there must be somewhere that shows the games..
    correction Showtime have the Italian league and the English one too.but yeah ART is way better.besides i'm in your same situation i've got ART.but there's some rumoars(i dont know how true)that ART are gonna add some Channels that cover the serie A.

Aug 27, 2003
    correction Showtime have the Italian league and the English one too.but yeah ART is way better.besides i'm in your same situation i've got ART.but there's some rumoars(i dont know how true)that ART are gonna add some Channels that cover the serie A.
    actually i heard that rumor myself..
    i heard that this is ADSC last year with serie a and they need to renew their contract..and since ARt alreayd cover their antional team and the italian cup..why not the league i wouldnt be surprised if they did..

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

i heard that this is ADSC last year with serie a and they need to renew their contract..and since ARt alreayd cover their antional team and the italian cup..why not the league i wouldnt be surprised if they did..
    ia that where you watch serie a matches aisha?(ADSC)
    personally i think that ART is better than a lot of the best european channels.i mean it covers the CL,EPL,Bundesliga,copa libertadores,coppa italia and perhaps next season the serie a.i dont think there's any channell in the world that covers all these tournaments together

Aug 27, 2003

ia that where you watch serie a matches aisha?(ADSC)
    personally i think that ART is better than a lot of the best european channels.i mean it covers the CL,EPL,Bundesliga,copa libertadores,coppa italia and perhaps next season the serie a.i dont think there's any channell in the world that covers all these tournaments together
    very tru the way ART covers it is really good ...
    if u comapre watching the cl last year to this year man it is seriously diffrent more live i feel like the matche son adsc are all crap and not well i ont know the word in english "yebthouna" ...
    why is there somwhere elese i could watch the serie a matches?

OP
    Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14

Well lets just keep our fingers crossed that they really renew their contract ..

OP
    Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

You should go to Sheesha (hobly bobly) places .. thats what i used to do when i coudnt watch any matches back when i was there :)
    will do thanks for the help ..

OP
    Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    why dont you think that if ART covered it,it would be better.
    sorry my fault thought its the other way around and that ART need to sign a contract :redface:..... ya i really hope that ART gets it that way i can watch all matches at home

Aug 27, 2003
    i dont think so.
    but i wanted to know can you get RAI international in the UAE?
    i know we get rai uno, rui duo and rai sports and well alot of european channels from poland and germany i think the dish is called hotbird or sumthing like that...
    not so sure cos i watch it when im over at my friend house

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

i know we get rai uno, rui duo and rai sports and well alot of european channels from poland and germany i think the dish is called hotbird or sumthing like that...
    not so sure cos i watch it when im over at my friend house

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)