Help for Overseas Supporter (1 Viewer)

Rexmundi

Jan 9, 2019
My son & I are from Scotland and my son is a huge supporter of the club. For his 17th birthday I planned to take him to Turin to see a game, it would be a dream come true for him. He is still at school so I am restricted when we can visit but we have an opportunity on 07/04/19, which is the AC Milan game. Trying online but the ticket prices are very over priced - £500 a ticket! Can anyone advise if its best to obtain tickets direct from the club and when to do this? Apologies if I have posted this question in the wrong area and Admin, please move my post if necessary. Thank you

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
My son & I are from Scotland and my son is a huge supporter of the club. For his 17th birthday I planned to take him to Turin to see a game, it would be a dream come true for him. He is still at school so I am restricted when we can visit but we have an opportunity on 07/04/19, which is the AC Milan game. Trying online but the ticket prices are very over priced - £500 a ticket! Can anyone advise if its best to obtain tickets direct from the club and when to do this? Apologies if I have posted this question in the wrong area and Admin, please move my post if necessary. Thank you
Around Turin is great but he is also expensive, either wait for a free sale before the match or guarantee it with around Turin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)