Hello (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Francesco_C ] ++
Um... Parramatta? just out Sydney, Yeah! :D
It was good place! Used to catch train into Sydney!
Oh cool, I went to school just near there, in Carlingford, and I used to catch the bus down to Parra all the time :). How long did u live there?

Buy on AliExpress.com

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Captain of Rivoli! I also been best defender, in league, many times!
Quality. Its such a fast paced game. One minute youre losing then the next your up. Im not that good of a player all round. My dribbling is average but im very accurate at long range 3 points and free throws. Im 6ft quite tall but not compared to average b-baller. I ve only slam dunked a few times normally I can just about touch the rim. You must be good at rebounds shot blocking. Is Rivoli a local team. There must be a Turin basket ball team also.

OP
Jun 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    Yeah used to play for Torino but got kick out because of injury!!
    Had bad one wen broke my cheek bone, both wrists, arm, 4/5 ribs, fracture thumb! Took me out for season!! then they get rid me!
    Rivoli is to west of Torino not far!!

My dribbling not good either! An ok! i 178cm! :D I stopeed grow at 13! I was masive defender then!! Yeah I am good with shot bloking and rebound and steeling and pressure!! I agile and can out pace and smart the other player!! Then easy basket for me!!

Me, my friends Francesco Barretio, and Beau! are the best defnders!! Francesco plays with me in here and Beau in Torino!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)