Hello (1 Viewer)

nowayjose

Sep 23, 2008
from Texas (in the USA). I am a lifelong soccer fan who follows MLS and the Mexican league, but am developing a curiosity for calcio. I am a big fan of Camaronesi and Trezeguet (I always spell his name wrong).

I also hear Juve have a decent goal keeper....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
from Texas (in the USA). I am a lifelong soccer fan who follows MLS and the Mexican league, but am developing a curiosity for calcio. I am a big fan of Camaronesi and Trezeguet (I always spell his name wrong).

Welcome! :)

Man, calcio isn't as good as the MLS. Seriously, the game has deteriorated so much for the past three years in Italy that now Major League Soccer has taken over for Serie A as one of the top three leagues. So has the Mexican League, but they're ranked 4th in the world.

I could not fathom playing the Houston Dynamo :shocked2: in any sort of competition, for instance. As a Juventus fan, I'm shaking in my boots thinking about coming up against classy players such as Pat Onstad, Nate Jacqua, and Brian Ching. :shocked2: :eek: Ching would waltz around Sissoko and Chiellini then score on a bicycle kick, he's just that good. Dynamo would beat us 5-0 if we had to play them, so thank goodness we don't have to face an MLS side man... you guys are good.

If I were you, I would stick with the superior product of Major League Soccer, as Alexei Lalas, the world's best defender through the 1990's, would tell you to do. :)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005

shame on you, it's TREZAGAIT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)