Hello (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
exactly, just like the rubix cube, when you have wasted a lot of time and you are done with it, you realize how stupid it was of you to "put some colours together" if you know what i mean ;)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
exactly, just like the rubix cube, when you have wasted a lot of time and you are done with it, you realize how stupid it was of you to "put some colours together" if you know what i mean ;)
Don its nice to see a post where you dont sound like you suffering from post-maritial depressiion, nice to see your back :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Don its nice to see a post where you dont sound like you suffering from post-maritial depressiion, nice to see your back :D

please, its friday night and i am at home waiting for a girl to call me. i called my friend (plan B) and he isnt home. if i am not depressed right now, i have never been. i just am good at hiding it

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

please, its friday night and i am at home waiting for a girl to call me. i called my friend (plan B) and he isnt home. if i am not depressed right now, i have never been. i just am good at hiding it
You could of fooled me :D

You always sound like that, all I am saying was it was nice to see one of your post that sound as if you had a laugh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)