Hello to everyone! (1 Viewer)

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
I've already written some posts, but actually I've forgotten to introduce myself to everyone who doesn't know me...and that's probably everyone here! :) ;)

I'm a Juventus-, Arsenal- and Ajax-fan coming from Austria. There are some other clubs I support, but these are my favourite ones -the Classics!!! :)
My favourite player has a connection to all of these clubs I mentioned
... He plays for Juventus, he used to play for Ajax and Arsenal even reserved a tricot for him with the Nr.9, but he decided to sign for Ajax. You probably guessed: ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC!!!!!!!!!

The topic that interests me most and I like talking about most is FOOTBALL (else, I wouldn't be on the right place in this forum :) )!

I hope, that now you know a bit more about me! If you have any questions, you can ask me whenever you want!!!

sooooooooooooo...
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah, I was thinking it was a bit odd that you were introducing yourself, since you've already got 100 posts :D

Anyway, it's good to have you around the forums. I didn't know Zlatan nearly went to Arsenal. Thank goodness he didn't!

So welcome to the forums (I feel a bit weird saying that) and enjoy your stay, mate ;)

OP
la_dynamite86

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    So tell me something about you! Who are your favourite players/Which teams do you support (apart from Juventus),...? But I'm also curious about other information about you...So it's your turn now! ;)

OP
    la_dynamite86

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    i thought so..hey,how come u didnt create an intro thread be4?
    No, I didn't! :D I forgot it because I was too busy with discussing about Zlatan, Zalayeta, France, Holland,... :) But I thought: It's never too late, to say "hello" to everyone officially!

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by la_dynamite86 ] ++
    That was just a joke, don't take it serious ;)
    ok I won't :d

Well it was a good idea to open a thread...

Well ok then... What are your hobbies? (football :p and anything else?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)