Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Hello!(Rhizoid)
Is it US(juventini) you're looking for?
We can see it in your eyes
WE can see it in your smile
You're all We've ever wanted
And ower arms are open wideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

that was a song from my good friend LIONEL RICHIE we have maken this song togheter :D

ok i am Gino(the funny doofis from this forum) ,Rhizoid, and i wish you a merry Juventuz.com ciao

Forza juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rhizoid ] ++
Well thanks alot everyone, for your kind words...:touched: :cool:

As for the DSF (Dubai Shopping Festival), yeah I already got my long shopping list ready as well! But if you ask me, everyday of the year here is a shopping fest!! lol :D

Now let me just switch to local vernacular for a minute:

azzurri7

ahlen, keefak ya sa7beh? Ana asleh min el daa7ye, bas 3ayish bi Baabda. Ma bi2dar irja3 3a lebnen la2anni matloub jeish. Addamna halla2 3ala el 5 year plan. Inshallah tizbat bass...:down: otherwise, as one my favorite artists sings..."I'll be comin home next year"

El khair la iddem. :angel:
Habibe ya shrik, ana kamen mnel da7yeh, hehe 2rab 3a ba3dna, ayre bel jesh wel khedme, nshala tezbat ma3ak w te2dar tenzal 3ala lebnen, wala ana 3ayesh b romania kamen, bss benzal kel sayfeye 3ala leb, anyhow nshala you'll be back:)...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Welcome....

btw,why is lebanon language written with numbers??????
It's not written with numbers, but we use it as a shortcut, like # 7 is H, or 3 is double aa, so it's actually chat talking, it's like when you say yep or aiight sth like this:)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Habibe ya shrik, ana kamen mnel da7yeh, hehe 2rab 3a ba3dna, ayre bel jesh wel khedme, nshala tezbat ma3ak w te2dar tenzal 3ala lebnen, wala ana 3ayesh b romania kamen, bss benzal kel sayfeye 3ala leb, anyhow nshala you'll be back:)...

so there is three As in a row in 3ayesh

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
Dubai :heart: and ye,everday is a shopping festival over here...4 more days to go...i cant wait!:D

Anyways,i hope that was a compliment,Gandalf ;)

OP
Rhizoid
Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    I wonder how I can meet Bayern. I've tried to find out which hotel they're staying in so I can meet them. Screw watching the game!!I'd rather meet the players, as I've never met football celebs before...well...I mean Ali Daei and Khodadad Azizi don't really count, but anyways. Juuuust kidding :D

In any case, I'll probably buy a VIP ticket and see how that goes.

barkuss

Arabic internet script uses the numbers to specify Arabic letters just so you can get a more accurate pronunciation. They're usually the GLOTTAL pronunciations. Look that up in phonetics. Letters pronounced with the throat. I dunno that's as accurate as I can get for you.

3 = Ayn letter like the first letter of the Arabic name Abdulla. It's a glottal letter pronouned...3abdulla!

7 = Hha

2 = the hamza or qaaf (again like a K but pronounced from the throat)...but for hamza I prefer to use an apostrophe

6 = saad

9 = ttaa

some get more technical with 6' and 9' = daad and thaa respectively.

That's internet arabic 101 for you!! You'd have to understand the language to probably have any clue as to what I'm talking about, but in a nutshell...they simply are letters. :)

OP
    Rhizoid
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Woohooo!! Word up to ma bro from the GHET-TO!!! :dazed: :D

Da7ye rules man. If only they clean it up a little and rebuild it like they did the airport road. But u know...last time Hariri's architects went to Da7ye they started riots :down:

By the way, are there any Greeks on this forum? I was raised in Athens for 12 years. I actually started out a Thryllos fan at the age of 7...only to be mesmerised by Baggio and Italia 90...the rest is history. :touched:

OP
    Rhizoid
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    Well...it's better if you say yo2borni...It may be slang talk, but that was still a grammatical error!! lol

Hala!! Inta yaay mnel Kuwait? Shloonek ya sadeej?

Inzein, t7awel t7atcha Lebnaani?

So how's my Kuwaiti? By the way, IMO, the Kuwaiti khaleeji accent is probably the most difficult of all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)