Hello from a Romanista (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #121
    its not smarter then any of them, its just that I wasnt around as much as most were, myself I only joined that Romanista site about 2 weeks ago, so I wasnt very greatly annoyed with Juve fans, but if you emagine loads of Roma fans come on here, and doing nothing but swearing, flaming, generally being aload of *t**ts, then you'd be extremely annoyed as well, its just unfortuantely that when some nice ones came along, it was so close to when the idiots were there!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    well, I can remember some Totti-fan from Romania who posted insults here all the time... But we don't still blame you, do we?! Everyone should be judged invidually, that's for sure...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    its not smarter then any of them, its just that I wasnt around as much as most were, myself I only joined that Romanista site about 2 weeks ago, so I wasnt very greatly annoyed with Juve fans, but if you emagine loads of Roma fans come on here, and doing nothing but swearing, flaming, generally being aload of *t**ts, then you'd be extremely annoyed as well, its just unfortuantely that when some nice ones came along, it was so close to when the idiots were there!
    But can't the mods decifer the good from the bad? Its an attitude like "if one egg is spoiled, all the others must be too". :rolleyes:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #124
    I am sorry for what happened, I'll talk to the admin, and see what he says, sorry time for me to go home bye bye

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Welcome to the forums Nicole! Always good to see a UK-based Italian footy fan joining, regardless of who you support

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

What did he say?
    He complained about the way Moggi and Giraudo treated him, that he did not have the freedom to make decisions, and that Inter was such a better atmosphere for him as a coach.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

He complained about the way Moggi and Giraudo treated him, that he did not have the freedom to make decisions, and that Inter was such a better atmosphere for him as a coach.
    and the results spoke for themselves... :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

And come on. The Totti 4 finger thing was cool.

Personally, I loved it.

Not only was it appropriate, but Juve deserved it, they way they played. Classically funny moment.

And If I remember correctly, it was Tudor who started talking smack toTotti from the sidelines, hence the response.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Juve deserved the whopping they got from Roma last season. In fact, if Roma hadn't destroyed them, I'd have been worried that the front office would have been more lenient to ignore the squad's problems.

But ignorant question, and sorry if someone pointed this out elsewhere: what's with the "Rubentus"?

I know it's supposed to be derogatory (which, given our success, is flattering ;) ). But it doesn't translate to anything I know of in Italian. Is there some cultural reference I need here? Are they making fun of how "Juventus" gets mispronounced in some other continent? Or is this as inane as a bunch of juventini calling AS Roma "Jona"? :confused:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

That's why he came back. :)

Sep 6, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Juve deserved the whopping they got from Roma last season. In fact, if Roma hadn't destroyed them, I'd have been worried that the front office would have been more lenient to ignore the squad's problems.

But ignorant question, and sorry if someone pointed this out elsewhere: what's with the "Rubentus"?

I know it's supposed to be derogatory (which, given our success, is flattering ;) ). But it doesn't translate to anything I know of in Italian. Is there some cultural reference I need here? Are they making fun of how "Juventus" gets mispronounced in some other continent? Or is this as inane as a bunch of juventini calling AS Roma "Jona"? :confused:
    rubare = to steal

Draw your own conclusion.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Or maybe because he wanted Thuram and got Blanc, wanted Candela and got Gresko, etc etc.
    That might be an option aswell. Maybe he thought it's better to listen to Moggi and Giraudo then listening to that idiot Moratti. :D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #137
    Hello again.

Or it cause of been cause he missed all the lovely Juve fans...? Nope, probably cause of Moretti buying loads of useless players behind the managers back!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Lilianna: Sorry if you've had a bad experience before, but dont think we're all the same, there are lots of polite and nice Roma fans, as I am sure there are also Juve fans like that as well.
    sure there are...
    but the thing is that only from roma fans i hear strange things happening...

but,maybe it's just a coinsidence after all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)