Hello friends I'm new ! :) (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
FCBJ said:
thanks for the supporting replys...

kind ale you tried to made being ban ah?
well at least i'm glad not all iranian are like you and your'e tiny ugly leader with the complicated name...
If you wanna survive in this forum, you gotta learn the language of SARCASM....

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
FCBJ said:

well at least i'm glad not all iranian are like you and your'e tiny ugly leader with the complicated name...
Yes, seeing Sharon in your TV all the time made your expectations of the leaders' faces very high...

OP
FCBJ

FCBJ

Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #47
    isn't there some where we can't talk politics?

and rebel i don't understood what you tried to say
    but if you talk of sharon i don't really care about him...
    he is deleted for me after the "hitnatkot" he did...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    FCBJ said:

Happy to see you glad :smile:

erm,I'm KinG Ale :wink:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    You're welcome to join other political sites. But the mods here have seen enough of people beating each other senselessly over the heads, making zero ground, over and over and over again. Unfortunately, the result of when we let the political threads go for a while is we end up in a name-calling, racist sewer that drags the whole forum down.

So -- at least for right now -- we're in a bit of a cooling off period. Which, ironically, some political leaders could learn from. ;)

Oh, and welcome, FCBJ. :)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    swag said:
    You're welcome to join other political sites. But the mods here have seen enough of people beating each other senselessly over the heads, making zero ground, over and over and over again. Unfortunately, the result of when we let the political threads go for a while is we end up in a name-calling, racist sewer that drags the whole forum down.

So -- at least for right now -- we're in a bit of a cooling off period. Which, ironically, some political leaders could learn from. ;)

Oh, and welcome, FCBJ. :)
    I really didn't want to change this thread to another political one boss but I blame myself anyway:D

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    king Ale said:
    I really didn't want to change this thread to another political one boss but I blame myself anyway:D
    It was bound to happen...the writing is on the wall.

You saw the writings urself and became sarcastic...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)