Hello fellas... (8 Viewers)

OP
Fatgigi

Fatgigi

Sep 20, 2008
  • Thread Starter #4
    thanks fellas... I already have a question for you. Sometimes my internet connection is crap so i sometimes find myself looking for a radio online that might offer live commentary of juve Serie A games. Does anyone know where i could look or anything ?

OP
    Fatgigi

Fatgigi

Sep 20, 2008
  • Thread Starter #12
    Ahah well then i think i shall ask you Mr. Abu.

Where can i find the old radio comemntary live? I already use TVU, which by the way i reccomend to anyone who wants to follow Juve. American commentary, quite competent and pleasant on the ear. But how i said sometimes my internet is shite so i cant alwats make use of it.

For all of you who can though i reccomend the website www.myp2p.eu
    It has all the links you will ever need to follow any team in any competiton all in streaming. It gives you links that automatically open your streaming program on the right channel so all you do is go on the website, click the matches links and watch in very decent quality! Hope this helped.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    Ahah well then i think i shall ask you Mr. Abu.

Where can i find the old radio comemntary live? I already use TVU, which by the way i reccomend to anyone who wants to follow Juve. American commentary, quite competent and pleasant on the ear. But how i said sometimes my internet is shite so i cant alwats make use of it.

For all of you who can though i reccomend the website www.myp2p.eu
    It has all the links you will ever need to follow any team in any competiton all in streaming. It gives you links that automatically open your streaming program on the right channel so all you do is go on the website, click the matches links and watch in very decent quality! Hope this helped.
    is this a joke or something??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)