Hello everyone... (1 Viewer)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Maby you all havent seen me here on the forums so much..

I have read here som years now, but the last weeks i have been begin to post more and more...

I just want to say that i love the forum, and that i see you all as brothers and sisters, for me Juventus is like a family and we will come back stronger then ever, even if it will take time....

I have seen on the hangout that if somebody has problem in the personallife the others help and discuss it, for me thats simply fantastic..

Keep up the good work guys and always remember we all Love Juventus even if we have our dissagrement about other things like Religion, and other things :pint:

Ps: My english isent the best so I hope you guys understand anyway, the forum will make me improve it :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Maby you all havent seen me here on the forums so much..

I have read here som years now, but the last weeks i have been begin to post more and more...

I just want to say that i love the forum, and that i see you all as brothers and sisters, for me Juventus is like a family and we will come back stronger then ever, even if it will take time....

I have seen on the hangout that if somebody has problem in the personallife the others help and discuss it, for me thats simply fantastic..

Keep up the good work guys and always remember we all Love Juventus even if we have our dissagrement about other things like Religion, and other things :pint:

Ps: My english isent the best so I hope you guys understand anyway, the forum will make me improve it :p

im more of the unwanted neighbour :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jag läser bara.

Uppsala is a nice town but too far away and small for my liking, but I like it and I visit often as my woman's sister lives there. Göteborg on the other hand is the bestest there is :D

OP
Fellas

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    One more delayed welcome!
    btw, are you godfella for real or is it just your username?:tongue:

Haha was going to take the name after the Movie Goodfellas but ended up with Godfella :cool:.

Btw Thank you guys for your nice welcoming :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)