Hello all Juventini;) (1 Viewer)

OP

Milanisti

Aug 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    hehe...but u know wat...this is useless...i think we'd rather wait till my boyz kick ur black n white ass n then i'd brag...then no one could stop me;)

FaNaTiC

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Milanisti ] ++

anyway, u guyz hav done nuttin to me except having ur players on da field wit UGLY SHADES (davids:D), a HEADLESS CHICKEN (nedved;)) and a goalkeeper wit hair cuts which ask for comments like "UGLINESS GALORE!"...so yeh, fix those three problems up for me plz, i'd like to see u guyz win a good game for ONCE ATLEAST:p
    Man just look at Gatusso:yuck::yuck:

BTW- COPPA ITALIA juventus-milan 9-4

1996 Milan-Juventus 1-6:D:D

Its great to be Juventino:cool:

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    hey dude !! yo !

peace on u :)

when was the last time that milan won over juve !!!

do u think that milan will rule !! u r so funny !!

do u think that rivldo will be good signing ?! i wonder why barca throw him ! becoz below average club may get him that selfish bad looking guy !

are u happy for ur new signings ,, della bona ?

ur best signing is seedorf , do u have defenders !! helveg loooool
    or chamot ,, roqe junior peace on u dude ur team sucks

and don't forget when was the last time that milan won over my perfecto bianconeri

OP

Milanisti

Aug 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    hey habibi juve lover;)

listen man, dont even compare Milan wit Juve cuz we r the team that has bought the best players in da world dis summer...Seedorf, Tomasson, Simic, Rivaldo and we hav a new prospect, Borrielo. Wat has my beloved Juve done in da summer?!!?:D

and about rivaldo, he wasnt kicked out by barcelona. he had problems wit coach Van Gaal, so he opted to go to another team, Milan:) he said it was his "dream" to go to milan...so i dont know what u r talkin bout man...next time, read or listen to da news carefully before u talk;)

and one more thing for u fans of juve to think about...Pipp Inzaghi:D, y did he leave Juve...i know most of u r goin to say dat hes crap n we didnt want him n thats y we sold him n all dat stuff...but trust me, he did NOT want u guyz...;) peace

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    i read the news and i am sure that rivaldo was kicked out from barca live with the reality man be honest !!!!

u will see the selfish rivaldo 2moro and u will agree with me the he is the worst signing of the year

and about ur youngstar Borrielo or whatever u can't copare him with our brighi he earned azzurri call up .

and please for god sake answer my question when was the last time that milan won over juve ?!

i don't know why u keep ignoring this question ? maybe b4 u were born ? coz no team in italy has made what juve did check the records baby

we will be fair with u 2moro cheva won't play , so trezgoal either and u know who is trezguet best scorer last year .

and about inzaghi issue take him i bet that he will be in offside more than 5 times and u will discover that he is below average player after he left juventus , k dude habebeeeee enta

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Hey Milanisfag ,

With all your new "signings", where's your defense ????

Where's Nesta ?? Not at F.A.G. Milan !!!

Do you remember the Titanic ??? By the end of this derby , this is where your all offense and no defense team will be- AT THE BOTTOM !!!!

And you've got the perfect loser....I mean captain to go down with the ship- Ancelloti !!!!!

OP

Milanisti

Aug 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    LOOOLLLLL...u crack me up...u see, u dont have to get mad or jealous or watever u wanna call it when ppl leave ur team for a better team;);):D

so calm ur ass down bro...

FaNaTiC

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Milanisti ] ++
    has bought the best players in da world dis summer...Seedorf, Tomasson, Simic, Rivaldo and we hav a new prospect, Borrielo.
    so what? you still have ancelloti so you can say goodbay to scudetto.

OP

Milanisti

Aug 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    so u guyz happy u lost now?:D...n btw...u guyz got dominated da whole game...so dont tell me we won by "lucky penalties"...

OP

Milanisti

Aug 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    ofcourse DJ Juve... dats wat all sore losers say:D...i know i know, it must be frustrating to hav a crappy team...its ok...maybe when u get better players:down:...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)