Hello again :) (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DJ-Anna ] ++
I now you only like Ally. :)
We all do :)

++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Indeed :)
But nick were changing few time, person still the same ;)

We were talking about Polish FANS thing, called by you hooligans, in some thread: the worst football fans in the world.
And I told you there very clear, that fans of our NT are not hooligans, Hungarians had no problem with them and I was sure, that you also won't have any problems.

Hey btw: I'm Polish football fan, do I seem to be a hooligan? :dazed::D

But I wrote everything there about fans and hooligans, no need to write here everything one more time :)

Serbs are your next rivaly...
Are you Swedish guys looking for new rivals all time?
No, at least I hope not. Well, the thing was that we have faced the same serb team two years in a row in the CL qualification, last year they beat up Hammarbys supporters unprovoked. And we had a lot of trouble with them last week when they faced Djurgården.
I remember our discussion very well and I don't want to start it again. :) But if it is not the fans then who is it that starts these fights?
I have heard the most terrible stories about polish hooligans when England went there.

No you don't seem too dangerous ;)

OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #103
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

We all do :)

No, at least I hope not. Well, the thing was that we have faced the same serb team two years in a row in the CL qualification, last year they beat up Hammarbys supporters unprovoked. And we had a lot of trouble with them last week when they faced Djurgården.
    I remember our discussion very well and I don't want to start it again. :) But if it is not the fans then who is it that starts these fights?
    I have heard the most terrible stories about polish hooligans when England went there.

No you don't seem too dangerous ;)
    I had to take a look back to reply you now :sigh::D

But if it is not the fans then who is it that starts these fights?

++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    And these events with people knives, baseballbats had place on Sunday in Wroclaw. That was some match between teams from second league. And some of theirs fans behave in the way you descirbe: they met to fight, they even didn’t go to watch the match. After short time they got arrested - about 220 people and today they were judged in such shortened trials.

But that’s all about them - I’m not gonna to spend my time writing about people, who I find mentally sick.

Yes it wasn’t first time and not last, cause our country is just not able to do sth with these hooligans from league matches fast and effectively as far. They are such a shame and they give us so such opinion to other people. I have no idea, why you mixed NT fans and such hooligans. This is real mystery for me. Cause NT fans have nothing to do with them. For sure not lately - like 2 years , cause hooligans are not allowed to come to such matches here and go abroad to watch them.
    The fights are starting by MENTALLY SICK people.
    Hooligans, which has nothing to do with real fans, specially NT fans, like me :)

Anyway, can we close this topic for us?
    I think we said everything what we're going to :)

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #105
    I see.
    I guess such things are really usual in leagues matches, all this hatred to other fans :yuck:

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    I agre that without rivaly & hatening would be boring, but I, will always choose only rivaly, but it`s interesting to look fights :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)