Heitinga Heading Towards Juve (2 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
so van Basten doesnt like the kid. big deal.
That's not true, if anything van Basten DOES like him. van Basten is biased towards Ajax, but Heitinga isn't performing this season at all... It's been a long time, since he has been a starter for ajax.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i would welcome and young good central defender right now. i think barzagli is a player who is very much needed, but as we know, its not just one that we need. we really do need a few young central defenders to come in for the future.

Heitinga, Barzagli, Rodriguez...names as such are good enough for me right now.

they could all turn into legros

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I like Heitinga, if he comes he won't be a starter but a replacement for Thuram. Might improve with time

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Heitinga has not proved anything yet as far as I'm concerned. I have seen him at his best and his worst, so he's still a dodgy player. He cannot even be mentioned in the same breath as the former Captain Chivu.

AHKA

May 9, 2004
He is really a talented player but he had a setback this year but he will come back to his best just wait he still young and has lot to learn

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
BECAUSE HE HASN'T BEEN PERFORMING!!!!!!!

Is it so hard to read posts?
Hhahaha of course. I don't wanna read about a player I don't think is that good :)

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
I don't really belive in him or his performances. Last year when Euro is going on my friend told me did you see heitinga he is good and I replied to him that only his second name is good actually it sounds good and nothing else. That is the same opinion I share about him today

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Heitinga is having an very poor season. If we are interested in him we could just as well bring Legrottaglie back and give him a second chance.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Really,you'd think that if Moggi had any notions of bringing him here last season he'd have dropped the idea by now,going by his performances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)