Heitinga Heading Towards Juve (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

The Ajax defender is the first objective of the Bianconeri for the defensive department.
According to latest transfer speculation, Heitinga is very close to a move to Turin as Juventus are negotiating with Ajax for the transfer of the strong defender. The negotiations for the 22-year-old player started back last summer when the Old Lady was defining the transfer of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. If the deal does not go through, Juventus are expected to go after Atletico Madrid’s Pablo Ibanez.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What's the sauce?

I like Heitinga, but I'm not so sure he'll get along well with Nedved :)

OP
Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
    i'd prefer Miguel over him anytime
    Heitinga is supposed to play as a center back, not right. Even though, he plays at the right side sometimes.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Heitinga is a good player that I wouldnt say no to :) Heitinga, Barzagli and Miguel would be just fine reinforcement. Then take back Tudor and we are set.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    I have a big question mark over him, even though I know that he did well in Euro 2004. He should be filling the gap after Stam retire, but it makes me wonder y Marco van Basten select other players instead and sometimes play Cocu as a central defender.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    He selects players based on form from wad I know. He even included Babel in the squad. Seedorf + Makaay r left out too. I sometimes wonder how van Basten thinks. But since he did a relatively good job, I shall respect his decision.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i would welcome and young good central defender right now. i think barzagli is a player who is very much needed, but as we know, its not just one that we need. we really do need a few young central defenders to come in for the future.

Heitinga, Barzagli, Rodriguez...names as such are good enough for me right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)