Heavyweight Boxing (1 Viewer)

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
Well tonight June 21 at 9 p.m. central US time is the official match between the champ Lenox Lewis and Vitali Klitschko a Ukraine sensation

will any of you guys watch the match and who would you like to win

i want Klitschko to win but i will be very difficult

pic of Lewis

Buy on AliExpress.com

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
I saw the last two rounds of the match and Vitali's face was unbelievable!!:eek:
I believe he was winning most of the rounds wasn't he?
Anyway, Vitali wants a rematch. Can't wait to see it.:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he deserve a rematch, cuz the fight was very entertaining,, both guys were put of form but giving alot of punches to each other!!.

Yeh the guys face was horrible,,,,,and the worse: when the doctor in his corner was trying to clean his wound, he erroneously took away part of the "meat" of the guy, and the wound was worse!!.

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
he deserve a rematch, cuz the fight was very entertaining,, both guys were put of form but giving alot of punches to each other!!.

Yeh the guys face was horrible,,,,,and the worse: when the doctor in his corner was trying to clean his wound, he erroneously took away part of the "meat" of the guy, and the wound was worse!!.
Well, many people think he deserves a rematch because he was winning most of the rounds yet he lost. He definitely wasn't lucky in this match.

OP
bongo10

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    he had Lewis in this match now after I heard Lewis talk after the match saying that he had Vitali and he would knock him down in the next 2-3 rounds made me just mad
    I can't wait until the rematch and see Vitali whoop Lewis

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
    hell yeah! It's going to be a good match.

Klitschko up for a Lewis rematch

June 30 2003 at 01:59PM
    Daily News

Kiev - Vitali Klitschko, his face mostly healed after the pounding he took from Lennox Lewis a week ago, pushed again for a rematch against the WBC heavyweight champion on Sunday.

Klitschko was leading on points from all three judges when his title bout with Lewis in Los Angeles was stopped by the ring doctor in the sixth round because of a deep cut over his left eye.

"I could see very well, and didn't know why the doctor stopped the fight," Klitschko complained at a news conference in Ukraine. "I will do my best to have a rematch against Lewis to cross all the Ts."

A slight bruise was the only visible evidence of Lewis's hammering. A doctor removed 60 stitches from around Klitschko's eye four days after the bout, and said he was healing quickly.

Klitschko claimed Lewis had expressed willingness for a rematch that he expected to hear from him within two weeks. He suggested Lewis should fight him as soon as possible because "he's getting older and heavier, his jerks and reaction getting slower, and every day works against him".

"Lewis has overestimated himself, and undervalued me," Klitschko stressed. "I was 100 percent ready for the fight and I proved I'm not weaker than he is." - Sapa-AP

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    It is sad that Boxing have become so boring these last years. There are no real profiles unless Mike Tyson. You can't keep track of the best boxers when there are 5 or 6 belts. No boxing will never be what it was during Muhammad Alis time. (not that I was alive back then or anything) :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)