Hatem Trabelsi (1 Viewer)

OP
Mr. Gol

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Trabelsi is a class defender. Considering he has a 1 million clause, he should be a must buy. I havent seen much of him this season, but from the years before that i saw him, he was totally wicked. He reminded of Thuram. He's very solid at the back, and controls everything, kind'a leader.

Oddo would be a 10 year old boy comparing him to Trabelsi.
    Indeed. This year was maybe his best ever season. He missed the first two months due to a feud with the board over his contract, but after that he was Ajax most important player until now. Because Chivu has left and Heitinga is in poor form Trabelsi's defensive skills have been really useful.

And he's 27 years old.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    has he any links with former football player Nizar Trabelsi? he was arrested in Belgium for Terrorism. He owned explosives and loads of chemical stuff.... hehe no link I guess.

I'll have to stick at Mr. Gol's analysis, cause I don't see a lot of Ajax these days.

What's his nationality?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    I think if Moggi wanted to buy him he'd have done so a year ago,right now he seems a pivotal figure in Ajax and Moggi has his sights elsewhere.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    I think if Moggi wanted to buy him he'd have done so a year ago,right now he seems a pivotal figure in Ajax and Moggi has his sights elsewhere.

I totally agree.

OP
    Mr. Gol

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

What's his nationality?
    Tunesian. He doesn't have a second one as far as I know.

And Desmond, it doesn't matter that he is a key player for Ajax, because his contract has a 1 million buyout clausule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)