Hasan Salihamidžić (56 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'm really sad for all the shit this guy often gets. With all things considered, the investment made and the value got, I honestly think we made a good deal.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
True that. He used to be a good fringe player. But now he just doesn't have the legs anymore. And he's often injured too.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Still he managed to score some crucial goals and if nothing else, he's a positive bloke for the dressing room atmosphere.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i'm speaking in general..now he's entitled to play 90 mins and to start, too bad he was so injured so long and we had to keep starting amauri. But i don't wanna see 2 +30 years old strikers starting for juventus in the future matches man (talking about dp trez partnership, they can't handle 90 mins)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'll post it here too:

Midfielder Hasan Salihamidzic has admitted he got the faintest of touches to direct David Trezeguet’s shot into the net in Juventus’ 3-1 Europa League win over Fulham last night.

But the Bosnian was almost apologetic after the match and maintained the scoresheet should acknowledge his team-mate instead.

“Trezeguet deserves all the credit,” Salihamidzic told the club’s official website.

“I just touched the ball lightly before it went in. I think it’s fair that he is given it.

“After all, it’s more important for a striker to score goals and David has just made his comeback from injury.”

Juve will take a two-goal lead into next week’s second leg of the last 16 tie in London, and Salihamidzic added: “I’m happy with this victory as we played really well. This will stand us in good stead for the return leg which will be tougher.”
-----------------------------------------
:delpiero:

No wonder his teammates adore him everywhere he goes. Such a positive character. Always happy, always smiling, always joking, always fair.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
hes a good team player, why hate on him.
During a match, I can understand and accept some harsh comments. It's obvious that the guy is giving his all, never gives up, but he's simply not good enough anymore and that makes the fans frustrated.

But the pre-match and post-match harsh comments, even insults, are unacceptable. It's surely not his fault that all his coaches see some things that he offers and play him. They all respect hard working players with never say die attitude. Brazzo is paying them back with occasional goals and assists (in Juve he has a pretty solid record of goals+assists per minutes played).

It's another thing to criticize a player that you know is able to do much better and to try much harder, but doesn't (like Tiago), but the same shouldn't be done for guys like Salihamidzic.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
You can't hate a player like Salihamidzic. You can hate the fact that he's in the starting lineup instead of some better players. He's definitely the kind of guy that you want to have in the team.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That he is a great individual is hardly anything to note, just seeing him makes that obvious. But that he is pretty damn useless on the pitch is quite annoying.

To state he sucks when he does, usually everytime he plays nowadays, is really worse then before because he doesnt have workrate or energetic input anymore. But yeah I get if one is objecting to hatorade (read some weird stuff relating to the goal in match thread). But that he is a bad player is not hatorade, just the obvious.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
During a match, I can understand and accept some harsh comments. It's obvious that the guy is giving his all, never gives up, but he's simply not good enough anymore and that makes the fans frustrated.

But the pre-match and post-match harsh comments, even insults, are unacceptable. It's surely not his fault that all his coaches see some things that he offers and play him. They all respect hard working players with never say die attitude. Brazzo is paying them back with occasional goals and assists (in Juve he has a pretty solid record of goals+assists per minutes played).

It's another thing to criticize a player that you know is able to do much better and to try much harder, but doesn't (like Tiago), but the same shouldn't be done for guys like Salihamidzic.
:tup:

The bold bit is why I could never understand the level of insults against Molinaro. It wasn't his fault he wasn't good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)