Hasan Salihamidžić (5 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Can anyone honestly admit they're surprised? Sali's always nicked.

I like having him on the team as the emergency utility player, because he seems to have good character, and his football IQ is obviously very high, which allows him quite a bit of versatility...

But frankly, anytime you're counting on Sali to play considerable minutes, you know that your team is in big fucking trouble.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
He still produces more than most of our mids/wingbacks...depending where he plays.
This is true, but quite simply, it's an obvious indicator to the crux of some of our biggest problems (as I know you understand, buddy)... when healthy, Sali's earned his minutes given the competition. We are seriously lacking quality at every single one of those positions at the moment, given injuries, and our lack of depth. When fully fit, we're still below par at both fullback positions.

Of course I'll show some love for Camo, and our infrequently used little dynamo, who, given this lineup, should be starting on the left every single time he's match fit... but our depth at those positions is still questionable/lacking.

Fuck, do we ever need to catch a few breaks on the injury front. Injuries have been a staple of this squad for far too long...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)