Hasan Salihamidžić (40 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is one player I am glad to have back from injury. He is one that you will never have to worry about having a lack of heart in his game play. He gives his all and isn't afraid to get stuck in.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Apart from the goal,he was poor.
He usually is. He's 33 and for some 4-5 years he doesn't have the same legs. The long injury makes things even worse. The stamina that allowed him rule the wings for years is gone and now he plays on experience.
We all know that he's not part of some future project and that he only covers some holes in our team.
For that, he's still very good. But there is no doubt that the moment his contract expires, we must say goodbye to him.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This is one player I am glad to have back from injury. He is one that you will never have to worry about having a lack of heart in his game play. He gives his all and isn't afraid to get stuck in.
:agree:

I trust Sali.

He won't do anything stupid, he works away and he has a decent scoring record.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree:

I trust Sali.

He won't do anything stupid, he works away and he has a decent scoring record.

Annnnndddddd he is incredibly versatile. LB, RB, LM, RM, CB (if needed)...he can and plays anywhere that is needed, no complaints. And yes, he scores much more than our other defenders, not to mention as little has he plays he still scores often.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Salihamidzic: «The important thing is that we won»

Two matches played and two goals scored for Hasan Salihamidzic. The Bosnian national gave his heart and soul and this paid off with a goal against Catania and another against Parma.

«We played a bad match against Catania. We wanted to win and we had to win. This week we told ourselves we have to give all we have. We did and we won. I am happy I scored but the important thing is that we won. We did quite well. There are some things we have to arrange but we won and I am happy about this. It wasn’t a great match but it is a good start and now we have to go on. The next match is a difficult one and we must go on like this».

There are therefore things which must be improved but 2010 started on the right footing: «Many times we did not shoot at goal and therefore we must be a bit more dangerous and have more faith in ourselves».

Brazzo returned with a bang after a serious injury: «I am quite well. We are doing all we can with the medical staff and it is not easy because the injury was quite a serious one, but match after match we are doing well. The match against Milan will be difficult but we will be playing at home and we must play better then this afternoon but I’d be happy with the same result».

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Out with an muscle injury, like half of the team:D
Tuttosport calls it the "Vinovo Syndrome", it's incredible that we can spend so much money on players, stadium and other bullshit but not on a proper training ground. Every small club in Germany of England is able to have one but not a ridiculous huge club in Italy:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)