Hasan Salihamidžić (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That is the old Zebina, this current Zebina of last years is more of a cripple that occasionally on every blue moon partake in ze game of calcio.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Here's a question: has Hasan retired from the Bosnian national team?
I hope he hasn't because I already think Bosnia deserve to go to South Africa and it would be great to see him captain his country at it. I think for the years he's been around his talents deserve recognition on the international stage.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Dang :sad:
cheers for answering that for me
I was watching the match last night and the defence really needed an experienced leader to calm it, Brazzo is the perfect solution. If Bosnia manage to turn the tie around and get through, what do you think the chances are of him coming out of retirement for the World Cup, surely they will accept as he is one of their finest ever players, but would he?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think they'd have no problem but I doubt he'd want to. He could help them that's true but not with his injuries. :p
meh, I just though World Cup is a once in 30 years thing for a country like Bosnia, I wouldn't want to miss out on it if I was him, injury or no injury :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Maybe fielding him as a full-back again would be beneficial. I like his ability to get under an opponent's skin, he's fast, and hell, his ball skills are much better than Grygera's. He's soft though, and he's bound to get injured within three matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)