Hasan Salihamidžić (4 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He certianly do deserve to be our reguler LB as he excelled both offensively and defensively and surely he's much better than Molinaro and can provide the accurately enough for someone to dip it in the goal and thats what Molinaro lacks.
Just waiting for D.C to recover as he's the one who could provide some competition for this role.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
hell, if he plays like this, why the hell not! he made some great runs in the 1st half as well...I was worried about him vs. Ronaldo, but we all know who won that contest!
Actually, Ronaldo owned him badly on more than one occasion.
But it's Ronaldo afterall, so i can't really say much about Sali being our starter LB.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Actually, Ronaldo owned him badly on more than one occasion.
But it's Ronaldo afterall, so i can't really say much about Sali being our starter LB.
I counted twice, that was the number of times Ronaldo's tricks actually paid off...apart from that he shut him down really well...and yea, it's Ronaldo, you gotta expect him to beat his man

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Connected well with the attackers and certainly displayed better attacking instincts than Molinaro but got beaten a few times by C.Ronaldo which is not good because Ronaldo rarely goes past good defenders.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I wonder if Brazzo's contract will be extended for a year, it expires next June and as of January is free to negotiate with other clubs. I'd do it, he's a good utility player, industrious, and for his short stature is way too good on set pieces.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
isnt he already on a low salary? just because you would pay him in potatos and loaves of bread doesnt mean he doesnt earn his pay check

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)