Hasan Salihamidžić (6 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
wat i'mm sayin is that we should give him a try. wat if he can be better than Grygera to be a backup for Zebina who is very injury prone... just a try

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You guys gotta be kidding me with Sali starting :D

Zebina is considerably better RB, and he runs more then Grygera, but thats it when it comes to his use as a fullback. He is versatile enough to fill in when we have no other choices, doesnt mean he is remotely close to being acceptable in that position. I dont like Grygera at all, benching for Sali is rather backwards thinking.

Dec 26, 2004

Zebina is considerably better RB, and he runs more then Grygera, but thats it when it comes to his use as a fullback. He is versatile enough to fill in when we have no other choices, doesnt mean he is remotely close to being acceptable in that position. I dont like Grygera at all, benching for Sali is rather backwards thinking.
Zebina is never fit while Grygera has better teeth than football skills.

Hasan > Zebina > Grygera > Playing with 10 men.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Brazzo from his Bayern days in the first years of this decade would have been just the player we need on the right side in a 4-3-1-2. Even Capello (back then in Roma) said that Brazzo is one of the two best right backs (wing backs) in the world.
Today he can't do the job. Maybe to cover from time to time, but no, i really doubt he can do it, as much as i want him to. I prefer both Grygera and Zebina to him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats some knee jerk bullshit there, just becuase Hasan doesnt play much doesnt mean one should forget he is a headless chicken, and thats in his favoured position, when he has filled in the fullbacks position, he has been bit awkward and totally bad, far from acceptable (he can only fill in when its absolutely necessary, not actually bench anyone). Zebina is way better, and Grygera is more balanced in how to function in that role, even if generally not good enough.

Anyone who prefers him over our two RBs, even if they arent so good, is totally fucking clueless, and didnt pay attention whatsoever in the times Hasan played fullback (generally is just bad, but way worse as fullback, that is him in Juve, in Bayen he was ace).

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
:tup: agree

i love hasan, he's great...can help us a lot on the attacking side

EDIT: hasan on the right and grosso on the left (i know, secco said we stay with moli, but let me dream) and we're fucking dangerous on the flanks
Dangerous to ourselves.

:tup: :agree:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ciro's been using him at LB all training so far and played very well today vs Cisco Roma. We found our new starting LB? :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well done today Sali. You are a champ for playing all over the place and out of position and never losing heart. Thank you for having a purpose attacking up the left flank today.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
So who got the name of this thread wrong? It's common knowledge he's called Salihimovic... :shifty:

All-in-all a very decent display by Brazzo, who really seems to be able to fill any gap, giving it his all. Gotta love him just for that..

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm guessing you didn't watch the same stream as the other 90% of the people onhere :p

Guess I'll actually have to explain :sergio: : The guy couldn't say Salihamidzic, or simply didnt know it's spelled that way. He kept saying it wrong.. we had our laugh about it in the Match thread..

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I'm guessing you didn't watch the same stream as the other 90% of the people onhere :p

Guess I'll actually have to explain :sergio: : The guy couldn't say Salihamidzic, or simply didnt know it's spelled that way. He kept saying it wrong.. we had our laugh about it in the Match thread..
No actually i didnt..i watched it on T.V :D
But thanks for the explanation :juventus:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
hell, if he plays like this, why the hell not! he made some great runs in the 1st half as well...I was worried about him vs. Ronaldo, but we all know who won that contest!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)