Hasan Salihamidžić (6 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
He can dribble in Bayern?
Well not like Gio, Ronaldinho and the bunch, but from what I remember of his young bayern days, the ones I saw, he could run with the ball at his feet with some accuracy. Not like now.

Although he had a good game against bologna, I could still see he can't run fast, nor run at defenders with the ball (dribble) which he used to manage back then.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
hoping for more of the same from brazzo :tup:

Interesting stat i've found while comparing him to marchionni. Marco has played 27 games with 5 assists and a goal(not including the coppa), while brazzo has 11 games with 2 goals and two assists.
(That is according to soccernet)

Marco does very well in defending from the front and helping out the RB but his return from an attacking perspective has been disappointing. The statistics could be deceiving as brazzo was playing like crap just the week before but the same could be said about marco.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He has served us well, considerin gthe amount we spent on him,
sad thing, that he ended up his Juve carrier this way, but it could have been worse.

Its time for a clean up, we should off load half a dozen of those unreliable, injured prone, washed up players!!

Andrade, Almiron, Zebina, Zanetti, Tiago, Salih, Marchionni.
The amount we are wasting on their salaries/season could have been used for 2-3 quality starters, or 3-4 reliable subbers that could actually help us when needed/called!

Mar 30, 2006
He has served us well, considerin gthe amount we spent on him,
sad thing, that he ended up his Juve carrier this way, but it could have been worse.

Its time for a clean up, we should off load half a dozen of those unreliable, injured prone, washed up players!!

Andrade, Almiron, Zebina, Zanetti, Tiago, Salih, Marchionni.
The amount we are wasting on their salaries/season could have been used for 2-3 quality starters, or 3-4 reliable subbers that could actually help us when needed/called!
I dont think we should get rid of Marco, Zanetti or Zebina. We use them all a fair bit when they are fit. We need to get replacements before we just cut out 6 or 7 first team players or we will have a very thin squad.

Andrade's contract has been terminated and I am positive Almiron will never return.. I dont know about what will happen with the rest.

Dec 31, 2008
hmmm even that might be interesting....he's a very good utilty player who can play around ina lot of positions and i think juve has'nt used him to maximum potential

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)