Hasan Salihamidžić (43 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
2 assists, and 1 goal.....Gio's goal was also set up by Brazzo....

Not to mention a few other through balls...

He may not have his pace and dribbles anymore, but his passes were sharp tonight and his vision was surprisingly good.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
2 assists, and 1 goal.....Gio's goal was also set up by Brazzo....

Not to mention a few other through balls...

He may not have his pace and dribbles anymore, but his passes were sharp tonight and his vision was surprisingly good.
Speaking of this, it reminds me of how he made an assist for Makaay in the opening minute against Madrid. I consider Brazzo to be an utility player, and probably needs more continuity to perform games like this. It will be another asset gained if he can keep himself fresh for the rest of the season

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
One of Salih's better performances with the Juve jersey.
Brazzo used to be that, but for reasons unknown, he has been particularly ineffective since e arrived.
A man of his exp and skills should be able to offer far more than his average performances.
We should find the reasons behind his latest outburst and try to recreate them!
We have a really good reason, to try and find a decent replacement for Camo within our team, since Marchionni, is by far our worst performer of the season!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
well he has never really been given a run in the side...also, not having a fixed position would hamper his performances...but the guy has the priceless knack of scoring important goals

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Agree with Jack. I usually don't like this lovely person, but yesterday he did have an amazing performance, no one would expect anything like this from him, hopefully it keeps going on this way, the form..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The thing is, some people are acting like they said it all along, when clearly noone did.
I've always seen his talents and I've always seen his problems. I won't change my opinion about him because of this one game, but I will say that he played very well.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
According to soccernet marchionni played around 18 games and has 5 assists. While brazzo played 8 and has two.

Marchionni did a lot of good work for the team in regards to defending from the front and covering but he didn't effect a game like brazzo did on the weekend and that is disappointing to say the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)