Hasan Salihamidžić (77 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
while watching the game yesterday i wanted Sali to be subbed.Hopefully he scored twice although that was the only thing he did in the whole game.He need more playing time and play at his natural position.Not ML or RB.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
:lol:

i agree

but i still think he is gone after this season
Not sure about that.It's obvious that he isn't an outstanding player with limited abilities but still he can be very useful in next year's squad as a bench player IMO. He can cover several positions and this is what makes him even more useful. Hasan,book a seat on the bench already as you might have competition with Molinaro:D.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Not sure about that.It's obvious that he isn't an outstanding player with limited abilities but still he can be very useful in next year's squad as a bench player IMO. He can cover several positions and this is what makes him even more useful. Hasan,book a seat on the bench already as you might have competition with Molinaro:D.
hes a team player that accepts playing out of position or staying on the bench quite a lot.hes useful but nothing special.marchionni is better but injury prone too.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
the only reason why i say that he won't be in turin next season is cuz he is a good player to throw into a deal to acquire someone we may be pursuing. his versatility makes him a good utility player.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't know why anyone would wanna sell Hasan anyway. If we kept Pessoto or Birindelli all these years, why not him?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah that about sums it up.

Of course, there are people that prefer rotational back-ups to be of world class material.
well of course i would rather rotational back-ups of word class:D

but can we afford them? is that a priority at the moment? is a board wise enough to secure these players?

no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)