Hasan Salihamidžić (71 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ya but tiago's situation is not solely ranieri's fault. you cant say that he didn't make his own situation worse by making numerous fundamental mistakes. tiago is his own worse enemy in this situation.
Nah, you're wrong, bro. He didn't make fundamental mistakes in his first two Serie A starts, against Reggina and Empoli. I don't know if you watched those matches, but he played well and had three assists. After that it all went down hill because Ranieri didn't start him and started making comments like those in my sig.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just wanted to make it clear that I liked Ahmedios until he said that I should be fired from my mod position because I embezzled millions of dollars of fake money. I thought that was humorous, and laughed at his dumbass all the way home to Gaza where he gave me cholera while blasting away IDF troops with his raw fecal cannon.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ok u can hop off my dick now, i'll say whatever the fuck i want to say and u idiot i didnt call birindelli a bitch i said he fell like a bitch..there is a difference....................do u have anything else to do other than following me around checking my posts?
You've called me son of a bitch before and mother fucker and now you ask me to hop off your dick and you think you can say anything you want. I've also lifted your ban before trying to be good with you, but looks like you don't deserve it.

well....

Thanks for the insults anyway. I'll take that into consideration.

While I take that into consideration, enjoy your holiday!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You've called me son of a bitch before and mother fucker and now you ask me to hop off your dick and you think you can say anything you want. I've also lifted your ban before trying to be good with you, but looks like you don't deserve it.

well....

Word up, Rab. That guy adds nothing to this place anyway, besides schoolboy banter of course.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Nah, you're wrong, bro. He didn't make fundamental mistakes in his first two Serie A starts, against Reggina and Empoli. I don't know if you watched those matches, but he played well and had three assists. After that it all went down hill because Ranieri didn't start him and started making comments like those in my sig.
dude he's made numerous fundamental errors in his recent starts after the winter break. you read my posts in the tiago thread and setting aside the insults, i did point out some of his mistakes.

and at the same time i did not take ranieri's side on the matter.he deserves some of the blame in terms of utilization.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
dude he's made numerous fundamental errors in his recent starts after the winter break. you read my posts in the tiago thread and setting aside the insults, i did point out some of his mistakes
Well you're right about Tiago in recent matches... he's been terrible.

But my point is the damage was already done with how Ranieri has treated the player. That's why I blame Ranieri more than Tiago because in October the player was good for us, but people don't acknowledge that he put in two good starts for us earlier in the season.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Word up, Rab. That guy adds nothing to this place anyway, besides schoolboy banter of course.
Not only he adds nothing he turns this forum into dust. Though it's not up to me and it's not my business but this forums always had quality posters/members, the likes of this guy makes the forum look un-interesting place.

His posts are just awful apart from the insulting things that he says each time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not only he adds nothing he turns this forum into dust. Though it's not up to me and it's not my business but this forums always had quality posters/members, the likes of this guy makes the forum look un-interesting place.

His posts are just awful apart from the insulting things that he says each time.
Saying Birindelli and bitch in the same sentence was enough for me.

Mar 30, 2006
all the same if Sali plays it is about time he puts in a good performance. he takes ppl on and i can not recall him actually getting by someone without losing the ball.

He used to do it so easily at Bayern but what happened to him? He is doing so many things wrong it is sickening. A player of his experience should be playing alot better or at least playing without making a ridiculous amount of mistakes.

Someone should tell our players to calm down and use their heads before they decide to make an ass of them selves and hang their team mates out to dry.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i remember watching him for bayern in a CL game and he was great he was crossing magnificently and making great runs and passes. TBH i dont no what has happened.

Sep 2, 2004

well....

:lol: :lol:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
all the same if Sali plays it is about time he puts in a good performance. he takes ppl on and i can not recall him actually getting by someone without losing the ball.

He used to do it so easily at Bayern but what happened to him? He is doing so many things wrong it is sickening. A player of his experience should be playing alot better or at least playing without making a ridiculous amount of mistakes.

Someone should tell our players to calm down and use their heads before they decide to make an ass of them selves and hang their team mates out to dry.
he really isn't that kind of a player really...mroe of a a "helper" than a "maker" so to speak...that being said he was always intended to be a rotational signing...but yes he should definitely be playing better because he has been around at the highest level for long enough now...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
tell em why u mad son
Thats the shit that got me mad!!

I'm watchin this nigga video They got mermaids swimmin in they living rooms and shit. This nigga dancin in the rain with kids climbin up mountains and shit YouknowhatI'msayin? I'm watchin this nigga video the car goin two hundred miles an hour WHERE THE FUCK IS HE GOIN?! let em try that shit on a fuckin train

hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)