Hasan Salihamidžić (84 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I see once u call one nerd a nerd, 3 others get offended

back to the topic u lames, back to the topic
Perhaps I am a nerd. I'd rather be a nerd than a Bosnian in the US who listens to 50 Cent all day and writes like he's just figured out why white stuff sometimes splatters out of his little Schweinsteiger. Good job there, chief.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He was great in the Bundesliga without a doubt. I still think he can be a great fill-in once he settles here.
No doubt, people need to realize he isn't an everyday player, but he has his uses. He also has an ass load of experience.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ibrahimovic9 is the most disgusting nick name out of the 6422 memebers IMO... it can only be worst if it was Ibrahimovic8.
:lol:

No doubt, people need to realize he isn't an everyday player, but he has his uses. He also has an ass load of experience.
He was great in the Bundesliga without a doubt. I still think he can be a great fill-in once he settles here.
i still think that all this goes back to coaching and player management

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i still think that all this goes back to coaching and player management
Exactly, Dru.

And this is exactly my point with the player you absolutely despise - Tiago Cardoso Mendes. Sure, maybe he isn't the most tough player out there, but he has been ruined by Ranieri. You must at least admit that Ranieri has said some pretty stupid things about this player to the media.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Exactly, Dru.

And this is exactly my point with the player you absolutely despise - Tiago Cardoso Mendes. Sure, maybe he isn't the most tough player out there, but he has been ruined by Ranieri. You must at least admit that Ranieri has said some pretty stupid things about this player to the media.
ya but tiago's situation is not solely ranieri's fault. you cant say that he didn't make his own situation worse by making numerous fundamental mistakes. tiago is his own worse enemy in this situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)