Hasan Salihamidžić (4 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2004
You insult one more time Birindelli, and you'll be flying really high. Take that as a threat or whatever you want, I don't give a damn. You just try insulting him one more time and you'll see.

As for what you said, you remind me of due called (engongo and THE CHAMPIONS) they add nothing to the forums and they never make any sense.....Even if we'll bring a player with a broken leg you'll still defend him for being a Balkan player.
ok u can hop off my dick now, i'll say whatever the fuck i want to say and u idiot i didnt call birindelli a bitch i said he fell like a bitch..there is a difference....................do u have anything else to do other than following me around checking my posts?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You insult one more time Birindelli, and you'll be flying really high. Take that as a threat or whatever you want, I don't give a damn. You just try insulting him one more time and you'll see.

As for what you said, you remind me of due called (engongo and THE CHAMPIONS) they add nothing to the forums and they never make any sense.....Even if we'll bring a player with a broken leg you'll still defend him for being a Balkan player.
Ibrahimovic9 is just an idiot, probably one of the worst posters here.

At least Turk actually supports Juventus.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ok u can hop off my dick now, i'll say whatever the fuck i want to say and u idiot i didnt call birindelli a bitch i said he fell like a bitch..there is a difference....................do u have anything else to do other than following me around checking my posts?
You need to stop listening to 50 Cent.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Daaaammmmnn rab coming down with the thunder! I don’t think I've ever heard him so amped up -- even on ADP :p

Rab is the law. :bow: :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)