Hasan Salihamidžić (4 Viewers)

Nov 1, 2002
Buffon- become the best goalkeeper in the world in juvents

thuram- i agree he was already great player

Montero- who heard about him before he joined juve?

Ferrara- im not sure if anybody heard about him before juve

Zambrotta- he was just average before he joined juve

Camoranesi- who heard about him before he joined juve?

Tacchinardi- who heard about him before he joined juve?

Davids- juve made him better player

Nedved- juve made him the best player in euro if not in the world

Trezeguet - france second choice...almost , but scoring machine because of juventus hard work and base on him

Del Piero- was unknown before he joined juve and spacialy they bought him from Serie B

Buy on AliExpress.com
Nov 1, 2002
i know but you got me wrong i meant that juventus is not a club like chelsea or real madrid or barca who buy player with high skills but looking for hard working and team players
for example.....

zidane was great player in juventus but he was 2 times better in madrid because they base thier team on the skills

another example....

zambrotta he was great player in juventus but when he moved to barca he become almost average player because he is team player and not used to the skills style of play

i hope you get what i mean this time :)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Keep Salihamidzic. Rather than Grygera. Hasan has been class throughout his career and when he is not a reguular starter he comes in as a real handyman. He has enough quality to be a good roational/squad player. Grygera has nothing.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Like Alen said...every1 who saw him play in Bundesliga knows that he is wery good all around player (versatile)...The year, before he joind as, the last few games for Bayer he was the best player for them...Made 4-5 goals and 3-4 assists (maybe Alen can remember Assist to Podolsky - lob)...

But I don't know why he is playing so bad...Look at Nocerino, the guy was "hard" in the duels at the start of the season, run more with purpose...look at him now...Look at Nedved i don't recognize him... Every1 is decreasing...And look at all of those injurys... My quation is WHY???

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
But I don't know why he is playing so bad...Look at Nocerino, the guy was "hard" in the duels at the start of the season, run more with purpose...look at him now...Look at Nedved i don't recognize him... Every1 is decreasing...And look at all of those injurys... My quation is WHY???
It seems to me that we have great "talent" on our team but yet our players are severly underachieving. Despite our 3rd place ranking on the tables it is evident that its not always fully the players fault.

It all comes down to coaching.

You can have the greatest assembly of talent on your team with the best players and what not but if you cannot corral that talent, utilize that talent and coordinate that talent then you will not win. That seems to be the issue at hand. I will not name names but the statement is lucid enough for you to figure it out.

Good thing we got Sali for basically free because I would put him in the same group as our dear friend tiago.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Like Alen said...every1 who saw him play in Bundesliga knows that he is wery good all around player (versatile)...The year, before he joind as, the last few games for Bayer he was the best player for them...Made 4-5 goals and 3-4 assists (maybe Alen can remember Assist to Podolsky - lob)...

remember the last year whith capello..we always used the same players xD
and the got something like tired. . .and the dont give all because thell where alsays first team players

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
remember the last year whith capello..we always used the same players xD
and the got something like tired. . .and the dont give all because thell where alsays first team players

Yes, but Nedved didn't perform so poorly i don't know how long (maybe when he was at Lazio)...Look at all the injuris we have...Did we have the pre-season trening? (cos majority of them are musclar problems)...

Where was "capitano" at the beginning of the season? He is playing brilliantly now (like we used to), but at first, he couldn't run 45min... That was allso RUINeris excuse for Tiago (he isn't ready, physically)...

Nocerino, the guy was pronounced "new Rino/De Rossi" at the start...Great "destroyer", ran more with purpose (reason), did couple of dribblings, gave a pass or two...Now, he is just a shadow of that...The same goes for Sali ,IQ ,Palla, Biri (who is allways ready to run and give every thing for the bianconeri shirt)...

Don't get me started on Tiago, Almiron...and o yea MOLINARO...

The most constan player's so far IMO:

Zanetti
Trezeguet
Buffon
DP
Chiellini

...That's 5 players of 23...so I don't know WTF is going on...up in them heads of managmet and RUINeri...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
its funny how hasan gets the blame cuz we lost but BIRINDELLI falls down like a lil bitch and we get scored on.......also on the third goal what top quality club defence u know that lets a PRIMAVERA player get the ball in between 3 defenders turn and score the fuckin goal

on the penalty he couldnt have done a thing, its a natural reaction
You insult one more time Birindelli, and you'll be flying really high. Take that as a threat or whatever you want, I don't give a damn. You just try insulting him one more time and you'll see.

As for what you said, you remind me of due called (engongo and THE CHAMPIONS) they add nothing to the forums and they never make any sense.....Even if we'll bring a player with a broken leg you'll still defend him for being a Balkan player.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Birindelli does not deserve to be insulted. he is a juve legend a player who never said anything wrong about juve, he is a true Juventino. when he is benched he doesnt say anything he is a professional.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah Birindelli might be slow but jeez...he`s 33 years old now , do you really think he run like Messi now?He is some kind of legend here and true juventino as XsemprejuveX said.Since season 97/98 he started playing for us as first team player and he did that untill 05/06 and there were like 200+ matches that he played for us.And while he played here we won many things such as Italian SuperCup 3 times , 3 Serie A Champions , and once finals in CL!If some of you guys can`t appriciate that then at least don`t bash him...

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Yeah Birindelli might be slow but jeez...he`s 33 years old now , do you really think he run like Messi now?He is some kind of legend here and true juventino as XsemprejuveX said.Since season 97/98 he started playing for us as first team player and he did that untill 05/06 and there were like 200+ matches that he played for us.And while he played here we won many things such as Italian SuperCup 3 times , 3 Serie A Champions , and once finals in CL!If some of you guys can`t appriciate that then at least don`t bash him...
:scarf: :rulz: :bow:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)