Hasan Salihamidžić (34 Viewers)

FK Zeljo

Mar 19, 2006
I heard that he refuses to play for his national team!!

Is that accurate and why??
A situation is a little complicated, he didn't actually retire from international football. Bosnian FA is corrupted. Basically the chairmen in the FA only have personal interests, and for some reason they do everything possible not to allow for Bosnian National Team, and Bosnian Football as a whole to progress. Why? I don't know, they are out of their mind. If you can recall the scenes from the game against Norway, when BHFanaticos threw flares on the pitch, it wasn't against the players, it was protest against Bosnian Football Association/Federation and people who run it. You might have seen banners with massage. such as: Bosnian Football Federation = MAFIA." So Salihamidzic and 12 other players including 7 key players signed a petition that they will not play for Bosnia-Herzegovina until Jelic, Usanovic and Dominkovic leave the FA.

Dec 26, 2004
A situation is a little complicated, he didn't actually retire from international football. Bosnian FA is corrupted. Basically the chairmen in the FA only have personal interests, and for some reason they do everything possible not to allow for Bosnian National Team, and Bosnian Football as a whole to progress. Why? I don't know, they are out of their mind. If you can recall the scenes from the game against Norway, when BHFanaticos threw flares on the pitch, it wasn't against the players, it was protest against Bosnian Football Association/Federation and people who run it. You might have seen banners with massage. such as: Bosnian Football Federation = MAFIA." So Salihamidzic and 12 other players including 7 key players signed a petition that they will not play for Bosnia-Herzegovina until Jelic, Usanovic and Dominkovic leave the FA.
Thanks for sharing this info ;)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Thanks very much...

That's exactly what I heard, but didn't make much sense to me that those people in charge of FA are still there after this protesting.

Sep 2, 2004
Salihamidzic: 'Il mio nome è difficile? Chiamatemi Brazzo'

Pronunciare il suo nome è un’impresa: Hasan Salihamidzic. Lui però ha una soluzione: 'Chiamatemi Brazzo'. Letteralmente: fratello. Centrocampista bosniaco arriva alla Juventus dopo nove stagioni al Bayern e una lunga serie di vittorie (sei titoli in Bundesliga, quattro Coppa di Germania, tre Coppe di Lega, una Champions League e una Coppa Intercontinentale nel 2001).
'La Juventus è una grande sfida: in nove anni al Bayern ho maturato una grande esperienza e ora voglio spenderla qui in Italia. Posso ricoprire ruoli diversi, sarà il mister Ranieri a decidere. Io penso a fare bene. Per noi stranieri, quello che è capitato a questa società lo scorso anno è difficile da capire: ma il passato è passato, quello che conta per me è questa stagione. Sarà difficile? Di sicuro, ma noi siamo la Juventus: abbiamo rispetto per le avversarie ma non paura. La nostra è un’ottima squadra, con grandi campioni. Abbiamo le carte in regola. Per quello che mi riguarda, cercherò di dare il massimo. La Serie A italiana è uno dei campionati più difficili e prestigiosi del mondo: sarà una grande esperienza, non vedo l’ora di cominciare'.

wat is he sayin?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
from what i understand it'S first about the pronounce of his name and the solution is to call him brazzo. and then he's talking about his time for juve, he thinks he will do good and that serie a is very difficult...

Sep 2, 2004
Check it in Juventus.com english.
:tup:

Salihamidzic: 'My name is difficult to pronounce? Just call me Brazzo'

Pronouncing the name Hasan Salihamidzic is quite a feat. But he has the solution: 'Just call me Brazzo' - which literally means ‘brother’. The Bosnian midfielder joins Juventus after nine seasons at Bayern Munich and a long list of honours (six Bundesliga titles, four German Cups, three German League Cups, a Champions League and an Intercontinental Cup in 2001).

'Juventus is a great challenge for me: over the course of nine years at Bayern I've gained a lot of experience and now I want to make use of it here in Italy. I can cover various roles, the manager Mr. Ranieri will decide, I will concentrate on doing well. What happened to this club last year is difficult to understand for us foreigners: but the past is gone, this season is what counts. Will it be hard? Of course, but we're Juventus: we respect our rivals but we don't fear them. We have an excellent team, with many great players. We have all that is needed. As for me, I'll try and give my best. The Italian League is one of the hardest and most prestigious in the world: it'll be a great experience for me, I can't wait to begin'.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
That's why i never hear anyone by the name Brazzo moving to JUVE...So salihamidzic and brazzo are actually the same person..?heheeheh
I dont think salihamidzic is that hard to pronounce,plus saying Hasan is alot easier and nicer than Brazzo IMO...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)