Hasan Salihamidžić (2 Viewers)

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
Mark my words: He will be the "next Ibrahimovic" when it's about fairness and intelligence in football. He'll get Zlatan's bad popularity.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'm pretty sure he will pleasently surprise all of you. Never did like using that expression but Hasan IS "juve material". ;)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Mark my words: He will be the "next Ibrahimovic" when it's about fairness and intelligence in football. He'll get Zlatan's bad popularity.
You have no idea what you're talking about, the only similarity with Ibrahimovic he has is the fact they both have Bosnian parents. That's it.

No, he isn't. I can say that because I've seen many Bayern-games, where he did something unfair.
Like what?

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
You have no idea what you're talking about, the only similarity with Ibrahimovic he has is the fact they both have Bosnian parents. That's it.

Like what?
Like fouling the players from the other team. All the time, when the ref is not looking he tries to do some unfair thing. And he also does a lot bull_shit_talking to molest or bother other players. Have you seen him playing a single time? Then you should know it. I'm not saying he ain't a good player with good football skills, but he kills the fairness on the pitch. :tdown: And you don't want a player like this playing for Juventus, cause he pulls the whole club down.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What about Montero? Even Tachinardi? Some players are dirtier than others, you're acting like a baby. Hasan is a good player that gives his 110% every time on the pitch, that's the only thing that matters.

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
Well, he ain't got to talk like he's stricctly from da street and needs to show everybody his big penis. So maybe it's 10 per cent to much and he should go playing rugby with those kanadians. o_O I just don't like him and i got very good reasons for that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, he ain't got to talk like he's stricctly from da street and needs to show everybody his big penis. So maybe it's 10 per cent to much and he should go playing rugby with those kanadians. o_O I just don't like him and i got very good reasons for that.
What are the reasons you have?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)