Hasan Salihamidžić (32 Viewers)

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #106
    See that wasn't so hard was it? Now do the same with Burke.
    Rami, he is the one that has been insulting me since my first day here on the forums, I swear. I never responded to him, I did only today. And you want me to be the one who asked for peace! I want peace, but he doesn't. And even if he wants it, his friend doesn't want it, Andy calls for Burke's assistance when needed.

Anyways, I have nothing against anyone. :pint:

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    Ahmedios is a class act on these forums. I don't know the details of this gripe, but I am not suprised to see Bombardier saying stupid things. That is all I will say.

Salihamidzic is sweet!

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Off-Topic guys come on! There's some serious discussions about bans that won't last "only" 30 days so stay cool and peace out.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I'm fed up with you. My first ever post on these forums was on NATW and you picked on me as if I'm the one who has been responsible for all the mess in the entire world. Not just this, but you keep on using the worst language on the forums just for me. I don't blame you, but if you want it that way, I'm ready buddy. You know what, you're a legend here. KEEP ON THE GREAT ART OF YOURS, INNOCENT LEGEND.
    Well, you failed to realize everybody was just kidding around with you. When I first joined the forum people poked fun with me because I was new... just the way things are.

Anyways, enough is enough.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    One way tickets, I have a bunch. If I see more of this in this thread or any other thread (NATW excluded) I will make sure to send the three of you for good.

This is a final warning and I don't really care who started it.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    ßömßäяdîëя™;1351116 said:
    Hey....delete that, and i got banned for a month for something that was stupid, I've served my time.
    too late I guess :oops:

but I deleted anyway :kiss:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)