Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban (1 Viewer)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
i'm gonna watch it tomorrow. i have waited for so long, so now i hope that this gonna be goon one. though i'm sure that the book is much more better.

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    it's not only made for kids, genius. if you had the decency to admire the plot for a minute and actually read the books you would probably change your mind. and if you have and you still don't like it, fine, but for us who do like it, respect it.

I'll be watching it in 3 hours time.

Aug 27, 2003
    i would prefer reading the book over wtaching the movie..as it wasnt up to scale those last 2! but i guess theyre improving..
    with a new directore hopefully this movie would be better i love this book! the plot in this one is amazing!

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
    the booook is way better than movie but i still want to watch it.
    Agree! Both of the 2 books are much better, than the 2 movise so far. I think it will be the same with the 3rd movie as well. But we'll see. :)

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Ok, I've seen the movie and I've read the book (this is my fav harry potter book btw) ; needless to say, I was disappointed.

Aug 27, 2003
    noooo way! dont say that! did they miss alot of parts aswell in the books..well the first diapointing thing about the whole thing is they picked out of all bloddy actors in this world ..they chose that guy to play sirus black! hes suppose to be younger!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Oh geez , Harry potter ? i watched the part 2 , i really didn't like it , now i wanna ask you all something , my friends read the book and they were really happy , whats the reason i mean , why is it better then the movie ??

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    The books are generally better that the movie versions of a novel...
    So is the movie crap or alright?

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    well, the book was better obviously, but everyone can guess that. I dunno, I just wish they could do better, or perhaps I'm just agitated with the crowd (too many kids in the cinema making annoying noises... had to yell shut up to them :D )

Aug 27, 2003
    :LOL: thats what im hoping wouldnt happen when i go...
    when i was in the movie last time i was praying for all those kids not to come...
    my prayers wee somewat answerd..but yet i still got those low life ppl who just love screaming what on their minds....
    i alreayd booked the tickets :p cant wait for wed to come

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)