Happy New Year! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Heya everyone,

As you may or may not know, I'm going on a mission trip to Thailand from the
12th - 31st of December. So I've got about 3 more days to go, and i'm pretty excited about the whole thing.

For the past 3 months, our team of 16 has been practising songs, dances and dramas to perform at universities, high schools and other places like shopping malls.

We'll be serving the Thai people in a lot of other ways too, teaching English and also giving a hand to the long-term missionaries to Thailand.

Naturally, I don't think I'll be able to be around for a good 3 weeks or so :down:

Now I know this is pretty early, but I'm going away for a fair amount of time, so I'll make my last significant contribution to the forum before I leave, and wish you all a

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
YES he's going away people!

(everyone here sneaks away and pops the champagne bottles and starts the party)

;)

good luck Gray, make a few christians there ;)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Heya everyone,

As you may or may not know, I'm going on a mission trip to Thailand from the
12th - 31st of December. So I've got about 3 more days to go, and i'm pretty excited about the whole thing.

For the past 3 months, our team of 16 has been practising songs, dances and dramas to perform at universities, high schools and other places like shopping malls.

We'll be serving the Thai people in a lot of other ways too, teaching English and also giving a hand to the long-term missionaries to Thailand.

Naturally, I don't think I'll be able to be around for a good 3 weeks or so :down:

Now I know this is pretty early, but I'm going away for a fair amount of time, so I'll make my last significant contribution to the forum before I leave, and wish you all a

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D
Good Luck! Hope you have a great time! sounds like a really fun trip...
hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
woooowww my dream place to go is Thailand. Hope you have an awesome time! Merry christmas and happy new year to you too!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++

me too :D
"***** ***** 5 dollars mister DJ!" Is that the reason? :D :p

Anyways, good luck gray and marry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you're as agood a missionary as Homer :D

Yesssssssssss, he's gone!!! :extatic:

*high five for DJ*

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    Oh yes, I forgot to mention...

the most worrying thing is that I'll be closer to deej than ever before :scared:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ah damn it.i used to wake up early in the morning(UAE time)and only find one member then when i log in i find out that,that member is Gray,we'll be missing one heck of an active member.:down:

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    ah damn it.i used to wake up early in the morning(UAE time)and only find one member then when i log in i find out that,that member is Gray,we'll be missing one heck of an active member.:down:
    :touched: cheers fred :)

btw, what's our time difference? Mine's GMT +10

It's probably not just UAE local time that i'm online in the morning... i'm quite nocturnal really :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)