Happy Eid (1 Viewer)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
3eedkom m'barak...3asakom mn el-3aydeen o el-salmeeeen!have fun ya'll...cuz i AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :party:

*we should of opened this thread two days ago :p*

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
~~ HAPPY EID! ~~ :party: (a bit belated.. I know :D )

كـل عــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــام وانـتــم بـخــيــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــر

عـــيـــــــــــــــــــــــــدكـــم مـبـــــــــــــــــــــــارك

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
oh right. another one then?
Yes. There are two Muslim Holidays (Eids) a year (lunar year). Eid Al Adh'ha (this one) is only a bit over 2 months after Eid Al-Ftr. The former is right after Ramadhan, the latter is at the end of Hajj (The Pilgramage).

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Kol 3am o into bi 5air...O in3ad 3alayna o 3alla al moslimeen bi 5air inshalla ya rab.......LILILILILILILILIILIILIIIIII (za*3roo6ah):p:p

Really belated ...but late better than never:)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
Kol 3am o into bi 5air...O in3ad 3alayna o 3alla al moslimeen bi 5air inshalla ya rab.......LILILILILILILILIILIILIIIIII (za*3roo6ah):p:p

Really belated ...but late better than never:)
i can do it better....

WeliLILiLIliLliLIliLilILilliLsHSHHSHh :p

Happy Eid yo !

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Yes. There are two Muslim Holidays (Eids) a year (lunar year). Eid Al Adh'ha (this one) is only a bit over 2 months after Eid Al-Ftr. The former is right after Ramadhan, the latter is at the end of Hajj (The Pilgramage).
And what do you celebrate exactly? I know what the Ramadan is and what you celebrate at the end of that but I'm unfamiliar with the others...

Thanks though - I'm always interested in learning stuff like this!

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

And what do you celebrate exactly? I know what the Ramadan is and what you celebrate at the end of that but I'm unfamiliar with the others...

Thanks though - I'm always interested in learning stuff like this!
You know the story in the Bible when Abraham dreams that he must sacrifice his son Isaac and when he attempted to do so a "sheep" was sent from God as a sacrifice.

Well we have the same story only it was Ismael who was the one Abraham was going to sacrifice instead of Isaac, and we celebrate that day. We call it " Al Eid Al Kabeer" or the Great Eid.

Hope I've helped.
Rock a fella Ya'll!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)