Happy Eid (1 Viewer)

Esther66

Oct 22, 2011
So Eid is near and here my advance wishes to all of you:

Wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid Mubarak and
all Muslims Brothers And Sisters around the World.
May this year’s Eid give you,
All the happiness and,
Joy of this world and,
Hope that the blessing,
of the Almighty be with you all the time, Ameen.
*Eid Mubarik Again*

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What the fuck is Eid Mubarak?
New LB for Al Ahly.

Just kidding Muslim Bros and Sis, relax :)

It's celebrated by Muslims worldwide to commemorate the willingness of Abraham (Ibrahim) to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Isma'il) as an act of obedience to God, before God intervened to provide him with a ram to sacrifice instead

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
New LB for Al Ahly.

Just kidding Muslim Bros and Sis, relax :)

It's celebrated by Muslims worldwide to commemorate the willingness of Abraham (Ibrahim) to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Isma'il) as an act of obedience to God, before God intervened to provide him with a ram to sacrifice instead
Ohh, okay. Then this isn't the thread for me. :snoop:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Thanks guys. Eid Mubarak to all.

Ze you pussy! Rest of my family are going over to my cousins but fuck that, I am staying home to watch Juve.
Hey! The mosque is an hour away from where I live and my aunts/other fam live close to there so once I leave my house in the morning for the prayers I won't return until late night. Good thing is that I can stream the game on ESPN3 from pretty much anywhere...I just need access to a computer. I just have to make sure I'll be somewhere I can get access to it and that none of my little cousins watch cartoons at that time.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Why did we bump this thread when we already have a new thread?

anyways...eid mubarak guys..i will watch the juve match peacefully since eid is on day after tomorrow here :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)