Happy birthday! (27 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan said:
9/11, calling people, including me, cunts, assholes, etc...
So:

Calling you a cunt is equally bad as saying homosexuals are on the same level as animals?

And what about 9/11? Have you read my posts about 9/11 or are you simply using a general opinion to strengthen your argument, because you do know opinions don't count?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Sergio said:
No, I would just think you're misinformed.

And Stupid.

And suffering from severe Chowder Backup in your nether regions. :D

Well, I might not think americans are pitiful drivers, but I do believe that the average american driver isnt as good as the average european driver. And I do think american cars suck ;)

You people cant even work the stick properly FFS :D ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Seven said:
So:

Calling you a cunt is equally bad as saying homosexuals are on the same level as animals?

And what about 9/11? Have you read my posts about 9/11 or are you simply using a general opinion to strengthen your argument, because you do know opinions don't count?

No, I'm not saying it's as bad as saying homosexuals are on the same level as animals, however I dont believe that is what Lou was trying to say.

Let's drop this, I have no itention of having an argument about this with you. Again. I have better things to do.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Tifoso Lou said:
Again, if I've offended you, I sincerely apologize.
I, in my faith tradition, think of ALL men and women as my brothers and sisters.

Homosexuality is not "good" for you, though. Homosexuals have many times the level of depression, suicide, and mental illness compared to the general population. (I am not saying that you do, Erik, OK? I pray that you do not.)

It would be similar to saying that people that are overweight have many times the level of heart disease, diabetes, etc of the general population.

Neither of those are moral judgements; but both happen to be true.

Please, I do not mean to offend you. Honestly.
I'm not offended Lou; I'm a bit stronger than that I'm glad to say.

However, your comparison doesn't quite stack up. Overweight is directly linked to other physical problems through medical links that can be scientifically proven.

But did you ever stop to think the rates of depression and suicide amongst homosexuals is higher than among the general population because they (except in the Netherlands) don't possess the same rights as the rest of the general population, get discriminated against, sometimes even tortured or sentenced to death?

Even in the Netherlands, where the suicide and depression rate amongst homosexuals has balanced out to the population's average; I've seen examples of my theory.

I myself have only come across supportive and positive reactions when I came out to family and friends. However, a friend of mine received judgemental and discriminating reactions from his family. He was even banned from his church and ended up in depression because of it. If not for help and respect from me, his sister and two other friends, he would probably have killed himself.

Now tell me if 'rising high' has suddenly become a very relative term, Lou. Because from where I'm standing; urging others to ignore their sexuality when you have no idea what it's like is sinking very, very low.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don Bes said:
so what do i get if i do it by tonight ?
You can bet and do it accordingly, but I asked you not to bet in that event as a gentleman agreement. I can't forbid you.

However you get the love of the members who bet for you and won.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Zlatan said:
Well, I might not think americans are pitiful drivers, but I do believe that the average american driver isnt as good as the average european driver. And I do think american cars suck ;)

You people cant even work the stick properly FFS :D ;)
Personally, except for the Mustang, I think that most American cars suck as well. Except for the Muscle cars of the mid 60's to early 70's. Now THAT is some fine American craftsmanship.

Which reminds me. Did I tell you I got my hands on a 1971 Mustang Boss 302?? It needs a LOT of work. Possibly 2 full summers worth of work, but for 5 grand, I couldn't turn it down. Now, I just need to scrape up antoher 15000 for the restoration project.

Did I say 2 summers?? make that 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)