Happy Birthday to a Special Member (2 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Todays the day when one of my favorite posters here (and all his double accounts:D) become legal!

Happy birthday, Andrew, may this new year and this new chapter of your life bring you happiness and makes all your wishes come true

PS: Id save you from a burning building too:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Awwww thank you, Fabiana. ;)

Burke, wtf? This is your gift to me on my birthday?

I won't be buying too much alcohol for you it seems, Broseppi Wilson.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Black Mamba said:
Todays the day when one of my favorite posters here (and all his double accounts:D) become legal!

Happy birthday, Andrew, may this new year and this new chapter of your life bring you happiness and makes all your wishes come true

a PS: Id save you from burning building too:D
This is what I love about humanity:

though both haven't even seen each other in real life they pledge some sort of alliance that is in a lot of cases even too hard to live up to when it's about your actual girlfriend.

Could you imagine the tragedy if Fabiana's trapped in a burning building and Andy's outside watching? He would a) not know it's Fabiana, because he has never even seen her (bar photographs, but that's not the same now is it) b) not be willing to risk his life for a total stranger and c) wonder on this forum why Fabiana doesn't post anymore two weeks later. I'll tell you why Andy, because YOU LET HER BURN!

Sorry :D.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Happy Birthday Andy! Hope you have a great day! :D

Seven dude, you're not supposed to tell him that stuff today and ruin the poor guy's birthday! Do it tomorrow when it's not his birthday. :p I am just kidding. :p Enjoy yourself Andy!

OP
Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    Seven said:
    This is what I love about humanity:

though both haven't even seen each other in real life they pledge some sort of alliance that is in a lot of cases even too hard to live up to when it's about your actual girlfriend.

Could you imagine the tragedy if Fabiana's trapped in a burning building and Andy's outside watching? He would a) not know it's Fabiana, because he has never even seen her (bar photographs, but that's not the same now is it) b) not be willing to risk his life for a total stranger and c) wonder on this forum why Fabiana doesn't post anymore two weeks later. I'll tell you why Andy, because YOU LET HER BURN!

Sorry :D.

:howler: That was good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)