Happy Birthday Pavel! (1 Viewer)

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
wow, he is that old already? He seems like he is 29 the way he runs around. How long do you guys think he will play for at this level before his age becomes a factor ?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
He is beginning to get old, from now on he will decrease, but when you are as good as Nedved is, then it takes time to decrease to a bad player :), so i think he has this and the next season, after that is hard to say, he can still be good though.

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
Yeah i hope he can play for 3 more seasons (including this), considering how much fitness training he does, i guess he should be able to last longer than the average player.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
We love you Pavel

as happy as I am that it's his birthday though, each year passed means one more year towards his inevitable retirement :down: I know I shouldn't be souring his birthday celebration thread with such sombre realism, but we can't deny it :broken:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
We love you Pavel

as happy as I am that it's his birthday though, each year passed means one more year towards his inevitable retirement :down: I know I shouldn't be souring his birthday celebration thread with such sombre realism, but we can't deny it :broken:
u've ruined it for me :down: :D

as if nedved is gonna read this, but what da heck...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nedved :extatic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)