Happy birthday lucion (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Moggi Celebrates Birthday With Family
7/12/2004 6:08:00 PM
Luciano Moggi opted for a quiet evening to celebrate his birthday, when his family organized a dinner in his honour.
What’s most surprising is that Luciano switched his mobile off (something rare) for this occasion so to enjoy at best the company of his relatives, including his wife Giovanna, his son and his wife, Alessandro and Fabrizia, and the grand children, Luciano and Ludovica.

The food consisted of fish mainly and after dinner Moggi received many presents from his family. However the present he is expecting most will arrive in the coming days: Emerson.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Sorry- i accidentely pressed return before i was finished...

Happy birthday moggi! :party: he may be a tight wad on the transfer market, but i dont think anyone can deny he is also a genius there. :)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    sorry potter, but this is STUPID thread.
    Shaddup. Call me by my name, not some money grabbing ponce. What did i do to you?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    how old is Moggi?! But happy birthday anyway!!

since we've had a threads about players's weddings etc. too, I don't think this is stupid at all...

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
    Happy Birthday Moggi..

and Marco Di Vaio (July 15)..

H :fool: A :fool: P :fool: P :fool: Y B :fool: I :fool: R :fool: T :fool: H :fool: D :fool: A :fool: Y

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

remember seinfeld.

Die sensi die.
    nah...I doubt that, they used to be close friend in the neighbourhood before Sensi decided to moved to Rome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)