Happy Birthday Juve (1 Viewer)

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
omg , i'm speachless , this is so contradictive , Few hours ago i had just received message from my mom , my great grand mother passed away this afternoon :cry: may she rest in peace :moan:

sorry ruined this thread with my personal's problem . at least just wanna dropping to wishing JUVENTUS Buon compleanno , love u ForeveR !

k0k0

Nov 28, 2005
albertmare said:
omg , i'm speachless , this is so contradictive , Few hours ago i had just received message from my mom , my great grand mother passed away this afternoon :cry: may she rest in peace :moan:

sorry ruined this thread with my personal's problem . at least just wanna dropping to wishing JUVENTUS Buon compleanno , love u ForeveR !
Turut berduka cita ya! R I P

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
"Legend has it that one day over a century ago, November 1, 1897 to be exact, a group of youngsters age 14 to 17 from the D'Azeglio High School in Turin, sitting on an uncomfortable bench on a street called Corso Re Umberto, decided to start a sports club with the aim of playing football. The same legend has it that the club was called "Juventus" more or less by chance, and that the name was immediately loved and adopted as a way of life."

-http://bianconeri.tripod.com/History.htm

LA VECCHIA SIGNORA FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!

:star: :star:

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #36
    Zé Tahir said:
    "Legend has it that one day over a century ago, November 1, 1897 to be exact, a group of youngsters age 14 to 17 from the D'Azeglio High School in Turin, sitting on an uncomfortable bench on a street called Corso Re Umberto, decided to start a sports club with the aim of playing football. The same legend has it that the club was called "Juventus" more or less by chance, and that the name was immediately loved and adopted as a way of life."

-http://bianconeri.tripod.com/History.htm

LA VECCHIA SIGNORA FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!

:star: :star:
    Very true.. Juventini are not supporting Juventus any more, its our way of life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)