happy b'day (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
There are about a couple of thousand people also celebrating there birthday today, shall we wish them a happy birthday too?
Nicole, you are really pathetic, Move on. You don't like this thread, then go to Cufre's thread on Roma's Forum. It's boring reading your shits over and over.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
JeeeZ, How boring you could be.

I don't get it, so you replied to my post defending your gf? :howler:

Hold on, you only chatted to her, and she became your gf? As far as I know she lives somewhere far from your place. Lol.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Nicole, you are really pathetic, Move on. You don't like this thread, then go to Cufre's thread on Roma's Forum. It's boring reading your shits over and over.
i dont post there so i wouldnt know.

and you'd be wrong azzuri7. seems you dont LISTEN :sigh: waste of time.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005

JeeeZ, How boring you could be.

I don't get it, so you replied to my post defending your gf? :howler:

Hold on, you only chatted to her, and she became your gf? As far as I know she lives somewhere far from your place. Lol.
you really are an idiot, read the above posts and try to think this time.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

i dont post there so i wouldnt know.

and you'd be wrong azzuri7. seems you dont LISTEN :sigh: waste of time.
-It's not about Listening or not, Me as a Juve Fan, I hate reading your sh!ts everywhere, you got some other threads to post these sh!ts, EVEN on tacch's birthday you have to make such a Stupid comment. It's simple sweetheart you don't like him Ignore the thread. Really Easy.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004

-It's not about Listening or not, Me as a Juve Fan, I hate reading your sh!ts everywhere, you got some other threads to post these sh!ts, EVEN on tacch's birthday you have to make such a Stupid comment. It's simple sweetheart you don't like him Ignore the thread. Really Easy.
There is an ignore feature for that you idiot

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Listen we shouldnt have to ignore anyone this is a forum where people like to talk about every aspect of juve, you have gone overboard with your comments, anyways shouldnt you be jerking off to one of tottis picutes or something jus go away

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I really hope he features more next year. He is a very good Deffensive Midfielder. He plays from his heart. His temper is the problems plus he gets alot of cards. The problem is that his position requires him to do that. He is our first line of deffence (his position that is).

I like that when he plays you feel other players (from the opposite team) take mind that he is on the field :D .. I loved that he gets angry when someone hurts on of his team mates.
I remember during Juve V Milan a year or two ago when nedved got injured right next to Milans goal (Nedved looked in a lot of pain) then milan didn't stop the ball and continued to play and made a counter attack. All players and fans were shocked that Milan didn't stop the game, not even the ref did. So Tacchi (he was captain) took matters into his own hands. He ran like a freak. Tackled Pirlo then grabbed Prilo and Maldini from their necks and pointed at Nedved who was down. LOL you can tell that Pirlo was going to piss in his shorts.
This is why I love tacchinardi. And this is why I think he deserves to be our second captain after Alex.
I know many will disagree with me, but this is my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)