Handball (5 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Less than an hour till the final! :nervous: For me, yesterday's win over Croatia was more than asked, so no presure on the boys from me today. Let them just go out, play and have a good time! We already have a medal and we qualified to the Athens, with surpassing Denmark :touched:

The 3rd place goes to Denmark, as they beat Croatia with 31: 27, so congrats :)

I went out yesterday to celebrate our win and run into the swedish handball team ... good chaps, a bit tall, but nice :D

OP
Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #87
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    as far as I know 17:30...but I dont know wether Eurosport will broadcast it ..wait..ehm...*takesalook*....as I see there is now broadcasting, maybe you recieve DSF?? They'll show it live
    My mistake, I was gonna write 17.30 but it ended up with pm after :embarass:

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
    Jan 24, 2004
    Finally they did it!! :party:

Handball European Champion 2004: Germany

These were fantastic games in Slovenia. Atmosphere and spectators were amazing. A great championship - thank you Slovenia !!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Congrats to Germany, they managed to win yet again against us! But they did deserve it as their team is quite strong, quick and frightening :star:

YYYEEEEYYYY we got the 2nd place and we are going to Athens!!!!! :star: :touched: :cool: :extatic: :cheesy: :cap:

++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    Really? How cool! Bet them Swedes were all over you, right? They don't often meet a Mediterranean beauty ;)
    We are talking about Sweeds here not Italians dear ;) Fortunately their mind doesn't tell them to lay the first human being with boobs that passes them by :eek: :D :) And that's a BIG compliment ;) Besides, I'm not mediterranean nor a beauty, so ... :p

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
    Jan 24, 2004
    yeah we won...had some weak moments but all in all it was deserved. don't be sad Matto ... in athen you can cheer for Slovenia again and maybe then they'll crush the Germans down as you like it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)