Handball (3 Viewers)

Jan 24, 2004
@nina ... how much does a ticket costs for an ec-game? :)

semifinal: Germany - Danmark --> this gonna be a clash at its best.
hopefully Germans can provide an optimum performance like last matches then the Danes won't stop us!! if we don't give 120% the Danes will smash us :down: - but in all cases it'll be fun and a nice handball-day!! :D

may the best takes all!!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
For the first round they were 15€ and you could go see two games that were played on that day, for the 2nd round they were 25€ and you could go see 3 games on that day and for the semi-final and final the tickets cost 35€ and you can go see 3 games that are played on the same day :)

I got he ticket for yesterday's match though for 5€ (and for only the Slovenia game) as my cousin's friend was sick and couldn't go to the game and he's an official member of the fans of one of our handball club and they had the opportunity to buy them before the tournament for pocket change :)

Jan 24, 2004
nice final: Slovenia - Germany

As I said: may the winner take all!! Todays performance showed that Germans can reckon on all players. Unfortunately I didn't see the other semifinal so how was Slovenia's game??

@Matto ... where are the Dutchs?? Haven't seen them for a while in handball and soccer... :LOL: btw.. is there any (hand)ball sport in the Netherlands?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
We don't play handball.

And I'd like to remind you of the lovely 1-3 defeat in Gelsenkirchen (the Arena auf Schalke ... can't you people come up with your own names for stadiums? You HAD to call it Arena?). Just in case you forgot ;)

See you in Portugal :devil:

OP
Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #71
    I think Slovenia will have problem with Germanys defence players, they're like the two eiffel towers in the middle.

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
    Jan 24, 2004
    @Matto hey com'on why so strappy? :D

but when you appeal in history - why not...let's reminisce a bit..

7.7.1974, WM-Final Germany - Netherlands 2:1 (2:1)
    a very nice game and with a bad human performance by Frank Rijkaard, if you know what I mean. but let's stop rewarming history it's not very fine...

can't you people come up with your own names for stadiums? You HAD to call it Arena?
    first of all I'm not a manager for one single stadium so ask those who are responsible for. secondly what is so wrong with naming it "arena auf Schalke"?? it means "an area surrounded by seats for, ... , sports contests, etc" (unconvinced? here is my favorite site for english words - just take a look if you want www.allwords.com) and btw...how do you call the STADIUM in which Ajax Amsterdam play its home games??? Amsterdam stadion?, no - Stadium of Amsterdam? no, - I don't know...but something tells me that it's called "Amsterdam ArenA" - but could it be true?? Matto wouldn't had permit it ;)

See you in Portugal!! Btw...I'm not a fan of the German National Soccer Team but why not cheering when playing against the Netherlands :D ... it's just a game, so let's hope for nice games in portugal and may the best european team be the champion (germany won't it definitely)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    come back to handball cuz it's an handball thread

@Loppan yeah germans eiffel towers were good last games, but they are very tired, too. so maybe slovenia will have chances playing fast and powerful!?

OP
    Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #73
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++

@Loppan yeah germans eiffel towers were good last games, but they are very tired, too. so maybe slovenia will have chances playing fast and powerful!?
    But Slovenia have to get a hold on Zerbe (or what his name is) in attack cos that guy throw really hard.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Hahahaha :D Brilliant come-back! Relax mate, I was just teasing a bit ;)

Back to handball:
    When exactly is the final btw? Will Eurosport broadcast it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)