Hamza Rafia (2 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Has great natural ability and runs rings around players in Serie C and combined with his natural aggression it's not surprising that he looked handy in such a game at a higher level. Needs to work on his end product and controlling his temper and he could have a good career.
In my opinion he needs to work on his consistency, but it could have something to do with concentration rather than qualities.

He’ll be 22 this year so I think we’ll sell him eventually or we need to find a solution for him at Serie A level and see if things improve, because time is going fast.

North Africans have great technique. Zidane, Ziyech, Salah, Benzema, Fekir etc all have some similarities and even a Serie C player like Rafia somewhat makes you remind of a list of those players.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #23
    In my opinion he needs to work on his consistency, but it could have something to do with concentration rather than qualities.

He’ll be 22 this year so I think we’ll sell him eventually or we need to find a solution for him at Serie A level and see if things improve, because time is going fast.

North Africans have great technique. Zidane, Ziyech, Salah, Benzema, Fekir etc all have some similarities and even a Serie C player like Rafia somewhat makes you remind of a list of those players.
    I remember guys on here saying that for North Africans and also Middle Eastern players the fans love the players to be skillful, and a good trick is worth almost as much as a goal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Good on this lad. Took to the game very well and was involved the moment he came on. Goal a debut is always nice as well. Definitely has something to him and will be interesting to see how he progresses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)